Supporter
Daps
this chick on ABC new 8

Alisha Laventure

:wow:

h2
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Yes I see this sista on the news. She is so fine.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That train left the tracks when Bishop Arts became popular. Kessler Park area always been white, but now they are pushing south rapidly. Even some small new home communities. Bishop Arts is about to blow up. Train reaches there now and 3 huge developments about to go up. Apartments, retail, townhouses all surrounding the old Bishop Arts. They are talking about much bigger stuff right at I-35E and the riverfront. Notice, every school in the vicinity is a nice new building. No accident there. Rent pressure north of the river is pushing people south and east. as well as people new to the area don't have the same issue with the name. You know its in full effect when you have white women that moved in 10 years ago fighting the gentrification of Bishop Arts and refusing to move, lol. This is happening to my area too. They are renovating or tearing down all the older houses and apartments by the block, or the apartments are being renovated to luxury units. Townhouses and apartments going up everywhere. Neigbhorhood demographics are changing quickly. Strangest thing is, you hardly saw any white children around here, now there are kids everywhere and they are going to neighborhood schools. Maybe I went to grad school 5 years too early. Would love to be studying these changes.

The city is growing rapidly because everyone is coming here for jobs. The thing is these folka are only going to go so far in the suburbs and eventually they will want to live in the city

I believe construction will slow down the next year or two. Realize we are at the peek of the economy boom. If you look at it from historical charts and records. We should be entering a recession in the next year or two and that slows down construction. Once the economy tanks these investors will slow down or damn near stop construction.

That is why I tell every black person I know to hold on to their paper. You will be able to snatch up shyt once this economy tanks again.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah. I've been to Dallas for UFC shyt, fitness expos, etc. Wouldn't live there though. City has no soul at all.

Last edited:

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
The city is growing rapidly because everyone is coming here for jobs. The thing is these folka are only going to go so far in the suburbs and eventually they will want to live in the city

I believe construction will slow down the next year or two. Realize we are at the peek of the economy boom. If you look at it from historical charts and records. We should be entering a recession in the next year or two and that slows down construction. Once the economy tanks these investors will slow down or damn near stop construction.

That is why I tell every black person I know to hold on to their paper. You will be able to snatch up shyt once this economy tanks again.

The Dallas real estate market will pop soon. The shyt is inflated to an unhealthy level. So, I agree. Once it pops, you should be able to scoop up some bargains.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dallas real estate market will pop soon. The shyt is inflated to an unhealthy level. So, I agree. Once it pops, you should be able to scoop up some bargains.

Anything can happen, but this is still considered a pretty low priced area. Keep in mind that these price increases have been at a great deficit of inventory. The inventory is starting to catch up some but at the same time, the biggest job growth is ahead of us(a lot of the biggies haven't even moved in and some announcements coming). Things will naturally slow down some, as more inventory comes online, but there's no sign of bust.