The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:lupe: What y'all think? Is this just a ploy for Gentrification?

Of course. They're trying to push nikkas and Mexicans further down south of there.

That train left the tracks when Bishop Arts became popular. Kessler Park area always been white, but now they are pushing south rapidly. Even some small new home communities. Bishop Arts is about to blow up. Train reaches there now and 3 huge developments about to go up. Apartments, retail, townhouses all surrounding the old Bishop Arts. They are talking about much bigger stuff right at I-35E and the riverfront. Notice, every school in the vicinity is a nice new building. No accident there. Rent pressure north of the river is pushing people south and east. as well as people new to the area don't have the same issue with the name. You know its in full effect when you have white women that moved in 10 years ago fighting the gentrification of Bishop Arts and refusing to move, lol. This is happening to my area too. They are renovating or tearing down all the older houses and apartments by the block, or the apartments are being renovated to luxury units. Townhouses and apartments going up everywhere. Neigbhorhood demographics are changing quickly. Strangest thing is, you hardly saw any white children around here, now there are kids everywhere and they are going to neighborhood schools. Maybe I went to grad school 5 years too early. Would love to be studying these changes.

:francis: I was listening to Jason Black's podcast from this past Thursday. Based on his comments (4:00 minute mark) looks like Dallas is going to be featured in upcoming documentary film "Gentrified, Ethnic Cleansing: American Style":

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
That train left the tracks when Bishop Arts became popular. Kessler Park area always been white, but now they are pushing south rapidly. Even some small new home communities. Bishop Arts is about to blow up. Train reaches there now and 3 huge developments about to go up. Apartments, retail, townhouses all surrounding the old Bishop Arts. They are talking about much bigger stuff right at I-35E and the riverfront. Notice, every school in the vicinity is a nice new building. No accident there. Rent pressure north of the river is pushing people south and east. as well as people new to the area don't have the same issue with the name. You know its in full effect when you have white women that moved in 10 years ago fighting the gentrification of Bishop Arts and refusing to move, lol. This is happening to my area too. They are renovating or tearing down all the older houses and apartments by the block, or the apartments are being renovated to luxury units. Townhouses and apartments going up everywhere. Neigbhorhood demographics are changing quickly. Strangest thing is, you hardly saw any white children around here, now there are kids everywhere and they are going to neighborhood schools. Maybe I went to grad school 5 years too early. Would love to be studying these changes.

Dallas is about to be a haven for CACs.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
this chick on ABC new 8

Alisha Laventure

:wow:

h2
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
I take my girl to the fair because she was begging me to take her. She didn't use her didn't use her debit card not one time. Full well expecting me to buy anything and everything. Should I say something about it or just charged it to game with bushes status?
Q81RPrp.gif
nikka spent over $200

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
I take my girl to the fair because she was begging me to take her. She didn't use her didn't use her debit card not one time. Full well expecting me to buy anything and everything. Should I say something about it or just charged it to game with bushes status?
Q81RPrp.gif
nikka spent over $200
:heh: how long you been with her? She should've helped you with a little something....that shyt is expensive

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Q81RPrp.gif
nikka spent over $200
See that's the reason my girl and I don't want to go to the fair. We never been but people always tell us its overrated and expensive. Everything is fried something :francis:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See that's the reason my girl and I don't want to go to the fair. We never been but people always tell us its overrated and expensive. Everything is fried something :francis:

Its just too damn hot. If not for that it would be aight.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.

If ole girl aint wit you for your bread or just an overall selfish person then chalk it. Now, you do have to bring up the cost to her tho.

We ever me and my girl go to the fair, we split the cost. You will easily spend $150 in the fair not including the $20-30 parking.

If a chick dont respect your pockets and always in your bank account for her satisfaction then you need to move around. You would always have problems wit her.