The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

ididthat

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yep..

u gotta be a complete a$$hole..lookin for trouble..

they wont fukk with u unless u fukkin with them...

Not entirely true be in the wrong part looking like you dont belong or in the wrong apartments and not know the right peeps...its a wrap...they shoot n!ggas for looking at them wrong.

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
peace to all the dallas/funkytown people

question: there once was a hip-hop station that only played underground rap music i think only on saturdays do they still do shows?

I think it still comes on 89.3 its only from like 5-7 or some shyt I think..
I hate that dude , dudes whispers on the mic tryna talk smooth all the time.. faggit ass NYC dude.. always giggling on the mic too:gag:

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
Addison, Plano, Richardson is taking over the lime light..

Plano came up real hard down 75, all them Resturants/bars..

Addison still poppin.. Deep Ellum is slowly coming back, only cuz most pubs there have bands n shyt.. Downtown poppin off at night again..

Dallas keep getting bigger n bigger :myman:

nene1985

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Pacific Northwest by way of Dallas
:myman:
first post on the coli

From dallas (PG) went to Townview,,, already know somebody is about to have something to say about towview but if you dont know then you missed out..Townview had the baddest females and the way the school was built you could sneak away and go fukk :youngsabo:

moved up to Denton to UNT and now im in Houston :bryan: because of my punk ass wife. Nah, i was tired of the dallas area at the time we started dating and it was easier for me to move then for her and i was loving houston at the time because it was new but naw u can have this shyt.... houston is ass compared to the DFW.

Planning on moving my family back to the DFW where both our families.. Im up there every few weeks :noah: i hate leaving

What year did you graduate because I went to Townview but I graduated in 2003.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can yall Dallas breh's school me on these Areas?

Irving
Addison
Frisco
Coppell?

Moving next year

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Addison, Plano, Richardson is taking over the lime light..

Plano came up real hard down 75, all them Resturants/bars..

Addison still poppin.. Deep Ellum is slowly coming back, only cuz most pubs there have bands n shyt.. Downtown poppin off at night again..

Dallas keep getting bigger n bigger :myman:

wtf richardson aint taking over shyt breh. the fukk got going on in richardson

DalMem

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. I will not be back in Dallas or Texas period until Thanksgiving. :sadcam: but :eat:

Daps
I'm a northeast cat...went out to Houston a couple times over the last few years and fukking loved it (it's like a cheaper Atlanta with even badder Black women, imo)

Anyway, I'm trying to make a Dallas trip this year off the strength of my mans in Houston who raves about going to Dallas.

Any recommendations on where I should stay? Places I def should hit up? My dude is saying, Addison, and I see favorable comments about it in the last few pages, but when I looked on a map it looked so far from downtown, do I wasn't sure.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I grew up down the street from Saint James....lol what you know about SJHH?

i kno when i did my lil spurt at disd for a couple of months when my mom n pops jobbed transferred em to dallas

village oaks, hendricks, monahan (sp?) court n them james nikkas..staaaaaaaaayed fightin nikkas n females..duking it out up at velt..

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a northeast cat...went out to Houston a couple times over the last few years and fukking loved it (it's like a cheaper Atlanta with even badder Black women, imo)

Anyway, I'm trying to make a Dallas trip this year off the strength of my mans in Houston who raves about going to Dallas.

Any recommendations on where I should stay? Places I def should hit up? My dude is saying, Addison, and I see favorable comments about it in the last few pages, but when I looked on a map it looked so far from downtown, do I wasn't sure.

just hit up an Aloft hotel.... north dallas area,,,, about $100 a night,,, love staying at that hotel. The thing about dallas is everything may be far from downtown but it wont take long to get there,,traffic is only bad during rush hour, so during the day,evenings,nights and weekends you can get anywhere in mins