The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Dallas is a built a lot better, and in Houston you could get murdered in your suburban home on a weekday at 3pm :sadcam: Houston is def more gully. Dallas has more white and black people, Houston his mostly Mexican then white and black and Asian and Indian, and Nigerians.

houston has its cool parts but im in the galleria area so its hard to get around, the traffic is really but its a cool experience. my wife wants to stay so we got an issue coming up but all its good...i really want to move to san antonio..you can get you a 3000sqft home on the northwest side of town in the hills for like $250k...... thats whatsup... but its a smaller metro area and less jobs and etc but all i know unless i get hit with a huge promotion im staying in texas:smugdraper:

LastKING_BLU

last king killing ****
Daps
Reppin
westside
fucc dallas/ arlington pd for givin me my first dam ticcet yesterday. everybody was goin over a speed limit, but they stopped me and said i was goin 79 when there was a car right in front of me and i know i was goin no more than 70/75 . im gunna fight this shyt

and fucc dallas speed limit for being 60

all i was tryin to do was drive home to california :sadcam:

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fucc dallas/ arlington pd for givin me my first dam ticcet yesterday. everybody was goin over a speed limit, but they stopped me and said i was goin 79 when there was a car right in front of me and i know i was goin no more than 70/75 . im gunna fight this shyt

and fucc dallas speed limit for being 60

all i was tryin to do was drive home to california :sadcam:

:snooze:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I'm suppose to move to Dallas later this year. I was down there two weeks ago checking it out. My cousins live in Mesquite (too far out) and my homegirl lives in Arlington. We went to Onyx, we got no love. Probably bcuz my cousin had on a jersey and they thought we was broke. ( I had money to blow too). I didn't stay long bcuz this beautiful girl back in Louisiana kept saying she wish i was back in town. So I had to go.

Any suggestion on what part of DFW I should move to? I live in DC, but Dallas is more spread out, I'm not trying to drive hours to get anywhere.

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm suppose to move to Dallas later this year. I was down there two weeks ago checking it out. My cousins live in Mesquite (too far out) and my homegirl lives in Arlington. We went to Onyx, we got no love. Probably bcuz my cousin had on a jersey and they thought we was broke. ( I had money to blow too). I didn't stay long bcuz this beautiful girl back in Louisiana kept saying she wish i was back in town. So I had to go.

Any suggestion on what part of DFW I should move to? I live in DC, but Dallas is more spread out, I'm not trying to drive hours to get anywhere.

just depends what you are trying to be around and how much you are looking to pay monthly... suburbs got cheap rent, but in town is where its at but more $$$

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Yea Dallas is a built a lot better, and in Houston you could get murdered in your suburban home on a weekday at 3pm :sadcam: Houston is def more gully. Dallas has more white and black people, Houston his mostly Mexican then white and black and Asian and Indian, and Nigerians.

Yeah, but the demographics are about equal for the cities. Dallas burbs has more black people though, especially south of Dallas. But Houston has hoods a stones throw from the suburbs which is the reason you see crime in the burbs. Dallas was very segregated, north and south. Even back in the day, black people have a large part of both the north and southsides of town. I live in sugar land and it's minutes away from southwest Houston which is gully and not too far from the bad part of Missouri city. Spring be getting hurt on the northside something serious too. Pearland is down the road from sunnyside, southside, 3rd ward... :damn:

Outside of those issues both cities are nice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Allen
Addison
Plano
Deep Ellum
The Colony
Flower Mound

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland

Shid, if you single I would say Addison.....

Its a lil uppidity over there but they got a bunch of bars and spots down there where alot females and the mid 20 crowds be at. plus its pretty close to the Tollway and 635 so you can get around pretty easily..

Uptown is a pretty cool area too, over there by Greenville...

Dallas is so spread out, its not just one single area that I would say is head and shoulders above the rest. It just depends on what you like to do

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, but the demographics are about equal for the cities. Dallas burbs has more black people though, especially south of Dallas. But Houston has hoods a stones throw from the suburbs which is the reason you see crime in the burbs. Dallas was very segregated, north and south. Even back in the day, black people have a large part of both the north and southsides of town. I live in sugar land and it's minutes away from southwest Houston which is gully and not too far from the bad part of Missouri city. Spring be getting hurt on the northside something serious too. Pearland is down the road from sunnyside, southside, 3rd ward... :damn:

Outside of those issues both cities are nice.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

i can cosign..im at 610 and 59... sugarland is cool but the news does expose alot of the crime out that way...... thats one thing i noticed about houston was how the bad parts are on the edge of houston with the burbs being on the other side...allows both crowds to mingle which isnt what you want if you are in the burbs...

Spring is becoming the new hood of houston... its :fight: on the regular now...

on avg whast your commute time into town during rushhr?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Allen
Addison
Plano
Deep Ellum

The Colony
Flower Mound

:yes: to the bolded...

Flower Mound and The Colony might be a little far out there if he trying to be in the mix...

Plano, Allen, Richardson, North Dallas are all straight too and are usually close to alot of jobs.

I miss staying in North Dallas :to: Michelle's, Big Mama's Chicken, Sharks

I'm way out in Mckinney and shid which is cool for me cause I wanted a house and I didn't want to be 10mins away from everybody I know

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:yes: to the bolded...

Flower Mound and The Colony might be a little far out there if he trying to be in the mix...

Plano, Allen, Richardson, North Dallas are all straight too and are usually close to alot of jobs.

I miss staying in North Dallas :to: Michelle's, Big Mama's Chicken, Sharks

I'm way out in Mckinney and shid which is cool for me cause I wanted a house and I didn't want to be 10mins away from everybody I know

one of my sisters stay in McKinney off Nixon Drive

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
No love for the homies "A.Dd+" dallas reppin daily

Been to several shows and meet the homies, rep cool and trill peoples.

This be straight cruising and smoking music here

Last edited by a moderator:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Jerry jones really built a nice city :win: oh there's this sandwich shop this akhi runs, :noah: makes me want to go to Dallas just for that, I'll try to find the name of it. It's by the omni hotel I think.