The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

skaNo

Comin Dine
Daps
Reppin
DALLAS TEXAS
TTT.

Whats going on in Dallas beside them ho's getting kidnapped last month leaving the club ?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
peace to all the dallas/funkytown people

question: there once was a hip-hop station that only played underground rap music i think only on saturdays do they still do shows?

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:
first post on the coli

From dallas (PG) went to Townview,,, already know somebody is about to have something to say about towview but if you dont know then you missed out..Townview had the baddest females and the way the school was built you could sneak away and go fukk :youngsabo:

moved up to Denton to UNT and now im in Houston :bryan: because of my punk ass wife. Nah, i was tired of the dallas area at the time we started dating and it was easier for me to move then for her and i was loving houston at the time because it was new but naw u can have this shyt.... houston is ass compared to the DFW.

Planning on moving my family back to the DFW where both our families.. Im up there every few weeks :noah: i hate leaving

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I contemplated moving to Dallas/Fort Worth Area. How is the job market and how is are cities for single men?

texas in general has the best job market in the nation... houston and dallas are at the top... cant go wrong.... as far as being single, :mjpls: stay that way for a while when you get here, you will have a lot of woman to run through :pachaha:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
a nikka from Louisiana

but i consider Dallas my 2nd home

lived in Plano on the line to Allen

*:ohlawd: belong to Friendship West church (so many young hoes)
*fukked so many broads off blackpeoplemeet and blacksingles from Dallas :to:
*Back when Carson's Live was the shyt- I knocked off some bad bytches from there :ohlawd:
* Fire/Water on Sunday nights:ohlawd:
* going to DMX and almost getting shot:merchant:
*Escalade 2009 mexican women:ohlawd:
*Northpark mall beckys:ohlawd:
*Town East mall hoodrats:ohlawd:
*the bytches at 24 hr fitness:ohlawd:
*Aloft hotel

i could go on and on:to:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:myman:
first post on the coli

From dallas (PG) went to Townview,,, already know somebody is about to have something to say about towview but if you dont know then you missed out..Townview had the baddest females and the way the school was built you could sneak away and go fukk :youngsabo:

moved up to Denton to UNT and now im in Houston :bryan: because of my punk ass wife. Nah, i was tired of the dallas area at the time we started dating and it was easier for me to move then for her and i was loving houston at the time because it was new but naw u can have this shyt.... houston is ass compared to the DFW.

Planning on moving my family back to the DFW where both our families.. Im up there every few weeks :noah: i hate leaving

:wtf: explain

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
lived in Addison all summer.. will most likely be back in January if everything turns out as planned. Love the DFW

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

its really simple...i went to school and lived in denton but worked in dallas so every day or so id travel that long drive down 35.... after several years it got old. Met back up with a girl i went to highschool with and she came to visit, i went to visit and spent alot of time in houston. We got serious and though she works with the state and I worked for myself it was easier for me to move then for her plus at the time i wanted to move to houston because we were in the medical center which is right outside of downtown and is one of the trendier areas in houston close to midtown. Cant lie i was loving the palm trees everywhere too :facepalm: but year or so later we had a daughter and thats when the world changes for you when you have kids... you start seeing ish for what it is and like dallas houston has crime but houston has different crime... in houston you will see home invasions and ppl tied up and left for dead in the suburbs..imagine seeing that on the regular in mckinney and frisco, that aint happenin but in sugarland and katy it does... and plus houston is just built bad.. its hard to get around and you can drive for an hour and still just be in a section of houston... ,, houston is cool but nah ill take dallas any day

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Yea Dallas is a built a lot better, and in Houston you could get murdered in your suburban home on a weekday at 3pm :sadcam: Houston is def more gully. Dallas has more white and black people, Houston his mostly Mexican then white and black and Asian and Indian, and Nigerians.