The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
shyt its all kinds of spots in that area.. chilangos waaaaaaaaaaay better than fuel city
I agree. Fuel city ain't shyt but hype to me. It's been some years, but there was a Paisinita stand on Davis street in oak cliff that has some straight fire tacos. I gotta get back out there to see if they still open. And Paisanos around Lovefield was another spot I that had some good tacos and stayed open late ass hell

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I agree. Fuel city ain't shyt but hype to me. It's been some years, but there was a Paisinita stand on Davis street in oak cliff that has some straight fire tacos. I gotta get back out there to see if they still open. And Paisanos around Lovefield was another spot I that had some good tacos and stayed open late ass hell
Breh Taqueria El Si Hay right next door is much better.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Whats a good hole in the wall PIZZA spot?
Look up Louie's. Old school dive bar in East Dallas. Used to be a big Dallas media hangout. Dale Hansen and Randy Galloway used to get drunk there at least once a week. They have good thin crust pizza.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Piggie Pies

Taste of Chicago

Yonkers Pizza

iFratelli's

All are very different from each other but you should be able to rock with one of these.
I'll add Covino's in Plano. My personal favorite is Zio Al's in Addison. 3am hookah and pizza. :ahh:

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I know it's 2 Paisanitas on Davis. One you can go inside and sit and eat, it's ok. The other is just a stand that was advertised the street from a Cesars tacos. That's the one that used to slap. But I haven't had them in like 5 years. I gotta check out the other spot you mentioned.