The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Speaking of overrated sweet Georgia browns is the most overrated spot around these parts.
I have came back n forth to Dallas over 9000000 times n even lived there

I have never set foot in that place soul food restaurants weird to me … nikka cook that shyt at the house

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Speaking of overrated sweet Georgia browns is the most overrated spot around these parts.

I will be in the Dallas area at the end of the month for Wrestlemania stuff. What are the best eating spots that I should hit up then?

My college roommate who lives in Texas says Georgia Browns is a go to. Who should I visit instead?

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will be in the Dallas area at the end of the month for Wrestlemania stuff. What are the best eating spots that I should hit up then?

My college roommate who lives in Texas says Georgia Browns is a go to. Who should I visit instead?

No. Go to Elaine's but that's across from the car wash. If you not bout that life, cause anything can pop off, don't go. Ehhhh I see Cacs on bikes over there these days

Great soul food/Jamaican food spot

charknicks

All Star
Daps
No. Go to Elaine's but that's across from the car wash. If you not bout that life, cause anything can pop off, don't go. Ehhhh I see Cacs on bikes over there these days

Great soul food/Jamaican food spot

Thanks. Im looking for at least one dope soul food spot and one good Mexican spot while out there. Ill see what Elaine's is about.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks. Im looking for at least one dope soul food spot and one good Mexican spot while out there. Ill see what Elaine's is about.

Or go to Faye's Place in Oak Cliff for soul food. Not much drama over there and hit up Monica's Tex Mex spot downtown since Tejanos is closed down

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Friday we went to this performance at the Moody Performance Hall

And after ate at this nice restaurant
Ellie's Restaurant and Lounge in the Hall Arts Hotel
Ellie's Restaurant Downtown Dallas | HALL Arts Hotel Dallas, Curio Collection by Hilton

ellie-s-lounge.jpg

shyt a nice lil bougie spot