The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all ever ate here?:

Texas Monthly's list of the top 50 BBQ spots in Texas will be released Monday morning

The highly-anticipated list of the best barbecue in Texas is out.

Goldee's opened in early 2020, shortly before the COVID-19 pandemic forced restaurants to shut down

CBS 11's Steve Pickett takes you inside the magic of Goldee's.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dallas 16-year-old killed in shooting, suspects still at-large
Dallas 16-year-old killed in shooting, suspects still at-large

Dallas police are looking for three men who allegedly shot into a car with a group of young women at a gas station, killing a 16-year-old girl. They also fired shots at an off-duty police officer.

DALLAS - A teenage girl is dead after a shooting at a Dallas gas station. The gunmen then shot at the off-duty Dallas police officer who followed them.

Police say it started just after midnight Monday when a group of men got into an argument with a group of young women at a gas station near Murdock Road and U.S. 175. in Pleasant Grove.

An off-duty officer saw the three men fire into the women’s vehicle, hitting one of them.

The off-duty officer followed the men in his personal car and police said they fired at him a few blocks away. He was not hit but the gunfire disabled his car. He did not return fire.

The young women drove to another gas station to get help. An injured 16-year-old, identified as Larayah Foreman, was taken to the hospital where she later died.

Mary Rositas lives just feet from the crime scene. After a night of trick or treating, she and her daughter stopped by the gas station just an hour before the shooting.

"I was laying down, and I heard gunshots like maybe around 7 of them," she said. "I felt like they were going to shoot through the window because they were so close by."

KDFWU20_8184_MXF_02.40.35.16.jpg

Police are not sure how many of the men fired shots.

Steve Alallak works next door at his car repair shop. He says she was shocked to learn what happened when he came into work Monday morning.

"How could this happen?" he said. "I see police everywhere over here and over there."

Dallas police are now trying to piece together three different crime scenes to track downLarayah's killers.

"It’s not right. They should pay up for what they did," Rositas said.

The two other girls were not seriously hurt.

Police are still looking for three gunmen. They were in an older grey Hyundai Sonata.

Crime scene techs are looking for and processing evidence at three different crime scenes.

READ MORE: