The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
30 years later they still hate each other.
its worse now then back then too..

dallas was wild back then as well but its waaaaaaaaay more calmer..

...the mc donalds downtown ...n the burger king that was near hl green was crip central...

pgoc
unc
5-2
glendale

kiest n polk had a big ass crip set that was in those apartments on kiest n westmoreland..across the street from the uhaul spot u useta see

c.o.w.b.o.y.s all behind the 7eleven on polk

crips
on
westmoreland
bussin
on
you
slobs

camp wisdom n hampton that wall at the light the Hampton side of the wall n campwisdom side..was full of crip sets..

then only area I know for a fact my pops useta take us through that had red...anything was going thru the light illionis and corinth...when u heading towards velt..that wall across from the dart entrance was 44 Oakland 22 beckley..tre overton...best4less bonton n tree top out...pass that wall n get down by the firestation... that wall was hit up all red

everything by velt was red...

n them boys would show up n act a fool every yr at the fair on high school day

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
You never saw or heard DSR getting caught up in bullshyt.

Granted im sure the scene in Dallas is a lot different now than back then
funny thing dsr had nikkas with the shyt n nikkas from hoods with the shyt... except lil ronnie...he the only who had shyt going on ..getting beat up all the time..plexing with dorrough over the height moniker..

then look stupid when tum n dorrough collab...

shyt I can go back further

didn't hear kottonmouth...pimpsta..gatormain... chiefa...kroc lucci or pookie in bullshyt

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Leon Bridges at Southside Ballroom. Monica at Fair Park. Brew Fest at Farmers Mkt. Deep Ellum Arts Festival is this weekend too. Lots of options.
I looked at them Leon Bridges tickets

Why them shyts so high:dwillhuh:?

Lowest price was like $110 a ticket

I cant see myself paying $200 to take my girl to see a dude with not 1 song I can name

I know he can sing and i think he had some song that was huge and in a bunch of commercials but $110-160 a ticket:dwillhuh: