The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Tr0yTV

All Star
Daps
Are you sure don't mean Uptown Dallas? Folks always mention that Downtown is dead AF, while the action is in Uptown.
I pull a lot in downtown, uptown, and deep ellum. Main reason is because i live so close to the bars and clubs. I’m able to go out a lot more than when I stayed in the suburbs. I meet a lot of women that are here for vacation in downtown. Also, a lot of apts downtown are right next to each other. So you run into people on your way to grab food or to 7-11.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

bHTOHzh.jpg

:wow:@rantanamo Amazing the noise Garland High can make when they finally run a modern spread passing offense. They undefeated heading into the playoffs for the 1st time in how long?

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thinking about buying tickets cowboys game this Sunday
Anybody ever do the standing room only experience?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

bHTOHzh.jpg

:wow:@rantanamo Amazing the noise Garland High can make when they finally run a modern spread passing offense. They undefeated heading into the playoffs for the 1st time in how long?

Forgot to tackle somebody.

Just got done watching the game on Garland ISD's official YouTube channel...

They lost the game on missing 2 extra point FGs. That last second FG that failed because of a high snap from the center wouldn't have mattered if they made those 2 XP FGs earlier in the game.

Even if they won the game I doubt they would've made it far in the playoffs. Tyler Legacy's Front 7 & O-Line look bigger than Garland's Front 7 & O-Line. Garland's RBs & TE looked small compared to Tyler Legacy's RBs & TE too. Not to mention Tyler Legacy was a 5-5 team, while Garland was undefeated.

On the positive note, I'm happy to see the Wing-T offense has been bushed & Garland is running a modern spread RPO offense.