The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Anybody check out that nerf challenge venue in fair park. shyt was pretty fukking fun

before I sprain my ankle acting like John wick playing capture the flag

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Looking over a possible job opportunity in Garland, anybody got any information about how it is out there? I'm coming from middle of nowhere SC so I'm sure it's a step up from where I'm at. I wouldn't be able to make the move until June of next year when school is out since my wife already signed her contract for the upcoming school year so I have a minute to think about it, just looking for some kinda input on the city itself.....

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Looking over a possible job opportunity in Garland, anybody got any information about how it is out there? I'm coming from middle of nowhere SC so I'm sure it's a step up from where I'm at. I wouldn't be able to make the move until June of next year when school is out since my wife already signed her contract for the upcoming school year so I have a minute to think about it, just looking for some kinda input on the city itself.....

Garland is dusty bruh. Utility bills are high as hell as well.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Im in Wichita falls right now,where do i go for fun man this city dry as fukk and im getting f150 vibes left n right