The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

I was going to post this video until i saw you had already dropped it. I don't agree with him saying "Arlington is the most dangerous city in the DFW", but I understand what he meant. Arlington is stuck in between this weird place of wanting to be a suburb and transitioning into it's own city.

Most people who live in Arlington aren't originally from there and a lot of them still bring that mentality that he had from other places with them when they move. You also have people who live there who hate being labeled "soft" and will do almost whatever to shed that rep.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Any good comedy clubs
Me and my girl saw Mark Curry at the Arlington improv like a month ago

That nikka was soo fukking high doing his routine:deadmanny:

He was forgetting wtf he was trying to say at 1st
But by the middle of his act he was funny as fukk

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think every Citi Trends location in Dallas is in the hood or hood adjacent :mjlol:

Used to go visit a friend who stayed by the one on Forest/Audelia :huhldup:
My sister and my cousin lived off Forest Lane and Skillman way back when it was like a nice suburb
shyt sketchy now:francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I was going to post this video until i saw you had already dropped it. I don't agree with him saying "Arlington is the most dangerous city in the DFW", but I understand what he meant. Arlington is stuck in between this weird place of wanting to be a suburb and transitioning into it's own city.

Most people who live in Arlington aren't originally from there and a lot of them still bring that mentality that he had from other places with them when they move. You also have people who live there who hate being labeled "soft" and will do almost whatever to shed that rep.
True. Rain still a goofy and was gassing it though

It's no block in Arlington as active as Bruton & masters, Lancaster & Ledbetter, Ferguson and 635 etc..

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man we went to the South Dallas Cafe it was beaucoup people in line so we left

Never been there before
But that shyt must be fire

Then went to Pappadeaux in Duncanville
And the wait time they said was at least an hour and15 mins
(They ended up texting me over 2 hrs later that our table was available)

left there and went to Veracruz Mexican in Cedar Hill:francis:

I really wish we could have got food at South Dallas Cafe
But im not standing in line that long for food

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

True. Rain still a goofy and was gassing it though

It's no block in Arlington as active as Bruton & masters, Lancaster & Ledbetter, Ferguson and 635 etc..

@shopthatwrecks Your thoughts on this clip?