The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
They need to do something about that strip mall and corner. Always some shyt going on there
I just googled 9700 Forest Lane Dallas and it's crime stories for multiple years popping up :deadmanny: that's considered Richardson right?

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why these West Dallas mafukkas just randomly busting shots? :francis:

We just moved out here from the Medical Dist and less than 15 mins away

And I've heard more random gun shots than I ever heard where we use to live:francis:

@shopthatwrecks what Country Burger hitting like?

I passed by that bih 1 day and it was beaucoup cars there

Also I need to hit up
Big Mama's Chicken n Waffles in Richardson... :francis:

I still ain't tried it yet

I remember back in the 90s it was a Chinese food spot I think... :patrice:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Why these West Dallas mafukkas just randomly busting shots? :francis:

We just moved out here from the Medical Dist and less than 15 mins away

And I've heard more random gun shots than I ever heard where we use to live:francis:

@shopthatwrecks what Country Burger hitting like?

I passed by that bih 1 day and it was beaucoup cars there

Also I need to hit up
Big Mama's Chicken n Waffles in Richardson... :francis:

I still ain't tried it yet

I remember back in the 90s it was a Chinese food spot I think... :patrice:

yeah I went to the one in Plano be4 i found out about the one on Hampton...

the bacon cheese burger str8.....i fukk with the fried pickles...

got the wrong order at the one on Hampton...whomever shyt it was had a triple triple with extra bacon....

my muhfukkin ass was ina coma afterwards....went to the anytime n maxed out

I haven't been to big mommas in forever...... it reminded me of rudys without the waffles...

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all think Deborah People can beat Mattie Parker in a runoff?

What political race is this runoff for?

Mayor of Fort Worth

In the June 5 Fort Worth mayoral runoff election, Mattie Parker has become the city's first new mayor in a decade.

When you asked this question last month I didn't know shyt about either canididate. But if I had known People was a Progressive & and Parker was the Texas GOP-endorsed canididate, yeah I would've told you Mattie Parker is the favorite.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

When you asked this question last month I didn't know shyt about either canididate. But if I had known People was a Progressive & and Parker was the Texas GOP-endorsed canididate, yeah I would've told you Mattie Parker is the favorite.

This just further proves Fort Worth is still on that :mjpls: shyt.

Daps
DFW is getting some more mafia pizza, courtesy of Mike Franzese.

Pizza joint with square slices from ex-Mafia mob boss opens in Dallas

A new pizzeria with serious New York City cred has opened in Dallas, just outside Uptown. Called Slices, it's a Sicilian-style pizzeria that serves pizza by the slice, with ingredients imported from Italy and a slice configuration that's square.

The concept was founded by the colorful Michael Franzese, a former capo of the Colombo mafia family, and the concept has already been featured in Forbes magazine.

According to a representative, the Dallas location is a franchise owned and operated by locals Scott Harris and Ellis Whitman. It's at 2025 Cedar Springs Rd., in a cute building that at one time was a mini-Pizza Hut.

In addition to pickup, their website is live for delivery and they are also on all the big apps ( Doordash/ Uber eats/ Grubhub).

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Prosper Couple Accused of 'Scamming Tens of Millions From African American Community'

A couple from Prosper are accused of scamming tens of millions of dollars from people by allegedly operating an illegal pyramid scheme from their Prosper home over the past year or so.

Marlon Moore, also known as D.J. ASAP, and his wife LaShonda are no strangers to the spotlight.....

Monday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against Marlon and LaShonda Moore as well as the company they operated called BINT Operations, LLC. BINT stands for “Blessings In No Time.”....

Members were organized into playing boards, according to a separate lawsuit filed Wednesday by the Federal Trade Commission and the Arkansas Attorney General...

:picard: These nikkas in trouble trouble. They specifically targeted black people. I havr no sympathy for the jail time dude and his wife gonna get. They have at least three govt lawsuits against them right now.
:hubie:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prosper Couple Accused of 'Scamming Tens of Millions From African American Community'

A couple from Prosper are accused of scamming tens of millions of dollars from people by allegedly operating an illegal pyramid scheme from their Prosper home over the past year or so.

Marlon Moore, also known as D.J. ASAP, and his wife LaShonda are no strangers to the spotlight.....

Monday, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton filed a lawsuit against Marlon and LaShonda Moore as well as the company they operated called BINT Operations, LLC. BINT stands for “Blessings In No Time.”....

Members were organized into playing boards, according to a separate lawsuit filed Wednesday by the Federal Trade Commission and the Arkansas Attorney General...

:picard: These nikkas in trouble trouble. They specifically targeted black people. I havr no sympathy for the jail time dude and his wife gonna get. They have at least three govt lawsuits against them right now.
:hubie:
Yo i seen that couple on that reality show on the Oprah network :mjlol:

If i remember correctly
Dude was claiming he was a famous DJ and making bank DJing parties and major events n shyt

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
What Dave’s hittin on. A bih posted it on FB and now I’m curious
The hot chicken spot? If so, that shyt is GOAT. Couple sliders w/ the cheese fries hit every time. Only complaint I'd have is, it does taste different than the one in Denver that I went to but it still hits the spot. Just don't feel like driving all the way out there to get it