GOAT morning show when I was a kid.

"I want that big leg girl....under my Christmas tree......"

And the ultimate hype song to get us ready for school:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Hey, for those who have flown Southwest Airlines at Love Field...

I wanna board early to ensure I have overhead storage space for my expensive ass luggage for my trip to Florida in August. Should I get the Early Bird package since I'm flying in the "wanna get away" seats? What is the risk of getting moved to a later flight (and having to pay... or so I heard)?

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hey, for those who have flown Southwest Airlines at Love Field...

I wanna board early to ensure I have overhead storage space for my expensive ass luggage for my trip to Florida in August. Should I get the Early Bird package since I'm flying in the "wanna get away" seats? What is the risk of getting moved to a later flight (and having to pay... or so I heard)?
You gotta check in 24hrs before the flight on the app or website. I never by the early bird to board first..I sit by my phone and hit check in..for example if your flight is on Friday at 1pm check in Thursday 1pm. Make sure you hit check in right when the clock strikes 1pm. You will either board in group A or B and that will guarantee you overhead. Group C boarding is last..
Remember that everyone on that flight might be doing the same shyt.

Or you could just spend the extra cash to get early bird but that adds up going both ways

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
You gotta check in 24hrs before the flight on the app or website. I never by the early bird to board first..I sit by my phone and hit check in..for example if your flight is on Friday at 1pm check in Thursday 1pm. Make sure you hit check in right when the clock strikes 1pm. You will either board in group A or B and that will guarantee you overhead. Group C boarding is last..
Remember that everyone on that flight might be doing the same shyt.

Or you could just spend the extra cash to get early bird but that adds up going both ways

I would just try to check in 24 hours prior, but I'm working that day and I cannot randomly leave the work floor to check in. I work 12 hour shift, so I'd be one of the last to check in.

I don't wanna check my carry-on. Money isn't an issue.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would just try to check in 24 hours prior, but I'm working that day and I cannot randomly leave the work floor to check in. I work 12 hour shift, so I'd be one of the last to check in.

I don't wanna check my carry-on. Money isn't an issue.
Just get the early bird