I stopped at the 7/11 that's by the Popeyes on Mockingbird

And this same Black lady asked me for $ for the 3rd time

Each time I gave it to her

1st time I seen her was by the Good Luck Burger

She pulled up in a car with another chick and a guy

And said they was outta gas and just moved here from New Orleans :mjlol:

2nd time was outside the Kroger on Maple

This time she was tailing bout she need bus money :francis:

I wonder if it's the same lady that hit me up twice. I seen her once at a whole food parking lot in Arlington and she said she needed money for a hotel room. I think she asked for gas money the 2nd time I saw her. Don't remember where I was at though.

Daps
it took them how long to get in john wiley prices shyt... john wiley price is an example on how to do it...n he still beat his case...

80s he was rydin up n down 35 in his magnum pi ferrari...

late 80s early 90s...jwp was right dead in the middle of the jamaican take over....his car wash that sat across from bf darrell n the va hosital n lancaster was the hub for all the rasta dope boys ...

sparkles.. had concrete painted gold.... soon as all hell broke loose n the jamaicans got ran out... of town... jwp cleared that whole area...got rid of all the trap apartments that was in the area....n other businesses..

then when the al lipscomb shyt jumped off...he destroyed the carwash...all thats there now is a concrete slab..

anything that had jwp imprint on it is gone....disappeared...

lancaster n ann arbor..minyards sat there...its a smalls trip small... where a beauty shop curl city and a check cashing sat at the light gone...

go thru that light after u pass the light n get to them apartments..sat a motel...all kind of shyt jumped off over there..gone...

dwaine calloway tried to be like john... but john knew the peckerwood game he was friends with hl hunt son..nelson he knew the ins and outs...he kept his black connection at arms reach did enought to keep them on his side..yet kept them out of how he made shyt shake...

he has been district 3 commissioner for how long?? he been playin with dallas old mob rules for 30plus yrs...nikka aint goin nowhere...

j prince aint got shyt on john wiley...n he still acted a fool while goin thru fed cases..chokin staff members at gospel stations...nikka aint no punk..

True JWP would piss off white people every day but that breh stayed getting elected.

Think he went to SMU too so he knew all the big $$$ people. Breh should write a book on that shyt.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
True JWP would piss off white people every day but that breh stayed getting elected.

Think he went to SMU too so he knew all the big $$$ people. Breh should write a book on that shyt.
He went to el centro of all places

which is pretty much downtown so he networked n was hands on

my mom n cousins were good friends with his sister Renee .. she had a beauty shop in town east mall for decades everytime we came up she was the goto person for their hair

I have a aunt that stayed in forney I remember crossing the railroad tracks walkin to their house all the time

My aunt stayed literally next door to little flock baptist church n the walk from the church to the house was a good 5mins

We useta trip out all the time on the shyt he was doin hoppin on peckerwood cars breaking their windshield wipers

John had some brothers behind him that pit the fear of god in them peckerwoods and they still around til this day

had somethin would have happen to John back when he was showin raw naked spleen

Dallas would have been tore up and they not fukkin up. None of the hoods

DrDoom

All Star
Daps
I am thinking of moving to Dallas from the Philly area. What should I know before I go?

Appreciate the feedback in advance.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
fukk DalASS. fukk Ft. Worthless. fukk the whole MetropLex.

Thank you. May you all have a blessed evening.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
178812421_4553935541288515_359408710899958420_n.jpg