The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

At El Centro College in Dallas, Ivanka Trump watched as Google's CEO signed a White House pledge to provide 250,000 training and education opportunities during the next five years.

As part of the Administration’s commitment to preparing American workers for the 21st century economy and the emerging industries of the future, Advisor to the President Ivanka Trump joined Sundar Pichai, CEO of Google, for a roundtable and major workforce announcement in Dallas, Texas. Sundar announced Google is expanding their online training program called IT Support Professional Certificate from 30 to 100 community colleges and committed to provide 250,000 education and training opportunities for their current workforce via the White House’s Pledge to America’s Workers.

@BrothaZay Did you ever finish doing that Google certificate?

Last edited:

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
10 years since i left.
Cant wait to come bsck to the D but i just wonder how long it will take for nostalgis to transform to depression at no one remembering me because their lives has changed dramatically

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Trump Rally at the AAC got everything fukked up. nikka drove to work but might have to walk home to get out of these street closures and traffic:mjcry:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Fry's Electronics is turning into the amazon model to where you can order online, but you can't really walk around. You can go to the store and pick up your stuff though. The retailpocalypse is definitely real and it's a bit depressing that there's less and less social venues for people to get together. Even driving around neighborhoods, it's like a ghost town. Nobody is outside.