The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Y'all ever ate here?:

“Everything's bigger in Texas” rings true at this pizza spot in Dallas. Serious Pizza serves 18-inch to 30-inch round pizzas to its customers and is known for serving one of the largest pizza slices in Texas. The restaurant serves New York-style thin-crust pies in their signature Huge Slices, which can cost anywhere from just $3.25 to $5.25.

For more, visit:
http://seriouspizza.com/
https://www.facebook.com/MedhaImam/

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Caught a a return flight to DFW yesterday. Here tomorrow, for one more day, where the black clubs/lounges, restaurants, stores or events to check on a Saturday...4/20 not withstanding :francis:

Yesterday, I drove through Las Colinas and walked around the lake adjacent neighborhood. Drove near UT Arlington.

I walked downtown, and over to Trinity Grove and Klyde Warren Park. So many people on scooters in the evening. Hit up Deep Ellum at night.

Tomorrow gone to drive through DeSoto. Then maybe back downtown area.

Looking for black establishments to patronize.

Last edited:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Caught a a return flight to DFW yesterday. Here tomorrow, for one more day, where the black clubs/lounges, restaurants, stores or events to check on a Saturday...4/20 not withstanding :francis:

Yesterday, I drove through Las Colinas and walked around the lake adjacent neighborhood. Drove near UT Arlington.

I walked downtown,
and over to Trinity Grove and Klyde Warren Park. So many people on scooters in the evening. Hit up Deep Ellum at night.

Tomorrow gone to drive through DeSoto. Then maybe back downtown area.

Looking for black establishments to patronize.
the bolded parts are pretty wack imo. deep ellum is good. trinity grove just looks good all the restaurants there suck. kylde warren park is cac central with nothing to do

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
the bolded parts are pretty wack imo. deep ellum is good. trinity grove just looks good all the restaurants there suck. kylde warren park is cac central with nothing to do

Pedestrian/Bridge was kinda cool
Nice view of Downtown, Uptown, and the Trinity River. I'll take your word on restaurants.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
There's been like 6 murders on Bruton this year. 2 murders in on Bruton on Saturday one in the pleasant Grove side the other in the mesquite side. I actually saw the latter in person when I was getting gas. Fucced up scene. Seeing his family out there throwing up, the body still laid out in front the family dollar it was just to much. I expect them to try to clean up Bruton now it's way too hot

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

@*DalMem* what this mean

Black adults in the Desoto ISD are stealing money and resources from Black children. :snoop:

Some of these Black adults are about to serve FED time in the future. :snoop:

Resulting in overcrowded classes and that is never a good thing. :snoop:

This type of stuff only happen because Black people are not involved in the political process in their local government. :snoop:

So, they can weed out or prevent these crooks from even getting a local government position in the first place. :snoop:

Didn't Kwame Kilpatrick crooked Wife and that crooked Atlanta Superintendent Beverly Hall moved to Desoto for government positions as well. :jbhmm:

WTF is up with Desoto. :heh:

DeSoto ISD is delaying a decision to eliminate up to 277 jobs in order to give employees more time to decide whether they want to retire or resign, according to a district spokeswoman

During public comment, three DeSoto residents asked for the resignation of board president Carl Sherman, Jr.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pedestrian/Bridge was kinda cool
Nice view of Downtown, Uptown, and the Trinity River. I'll take your word on restaurants.
are you from dallas or just visiting? dallas is the goat city to live thats why it led the nation in new residents last year. 300k moved to dfw area :snoop: i hate it, traffic is like LA now. but dallas is woat to visit for vacation there's nothing to do

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
why did they close it was always busy. i go to the sunny wok chinese restaurant near that walmart...its ok. or i go to chinese kitchen or wah wah
they said poor financial performance, go figure..that location was always lit

a dead body had been in the parking lot for several days before being discovered not too long ago..

i havent' tried that chinese spot, will check it out. i visit that american deli and wings world in that same strip very often