The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I was trying to figure out what happen to Phyllis Watson and came up on this website.

:ohhh::dwillhuh:

Phyllis F. Watson

My name is Phyllis Watson.

I am a former television news reporter & anchor who reported the news in Tulsa,
Milwaukee, Cincinnati and Dallas for over
three decades. I'm a news junkie and it's a hard habit to break. But one day I dropped it all .. FOR A MAN!

Yes, ladies, I DID THAT and would do it all over again! Loved him dearly. Still do, but God had other plans for him and called him home.

I am now a freelance news pundit, reporter, writer, inspirational speaker, producer, voice-over artist, on-camera talent, blogger, You Tuber, media consultant and coach. I'm learning to use and adapt my many talents to a new world filled with somewhat unrecognizable terminology and technology.

5591510.jpg

:russ: @ Young Troy Dungan and Dale Hansen

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Football Town follows Trinity Chrisitan School’s offensive coordinator Deion “Primetime” Sanders, his two sons and team as they prepare for their game against Bishop Lynch.

Shedeur Shedeur has side-stepped the pressure and simmering spotlight cast by the bright personality and career of his father, NFL Hall of Famer and two-time Super Bowl champion Deion "Primetime" Sanders. The sophomore quarterback now steps up into the unknown pocket of his own young life, firing nothing but figurative and literal completions at virtually every turn.

Episode 1 of Learning From Legends, a five-part series following Trinity Christian, a school located just outside of Dallas.

In episode 2 of Learning From Legends, Deion Sanders and the team learn the eligibility fate of their top player and one player suffers a tragic loss.

Deion and his son, Shedeur, spend a day on the lake after a rough game, plus Cali returns after 2 games sitting out. It's Learning From Legends, The Truth About Trinity.

In the 4th episode of Truth About Trinity, the team bounces back from defeat and makes a run towards playoffs.

In the 5th episode of Truth About Trinity, Deion Sanders and Trinity enter playoffs as they hope to make a 4-game run to a state title.

:ohhh: I didn't know Deion was back into coaching.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

@*DalMem* what this mean

Black adults in the Desoto ISD are stealing money and resources from Black children. :snoop:

Some of these Black adults are about to serve FED time in the future. :snoop:

Resulting in overcrowded classes and that is never a good thing. :snoop:

This type of stuff only happen because Black people are not involved in the political process in their local government. :snoop:

So, they can weed out or prevent these crooks from even getting a local government position in the first place. :snoop:

Didn't Kwame Kilpatrick crooked Wife and that crooked Atlanta Superintendent Beverly Hall moved to Desoto for government positions as well. :jbhmm:

WTF is up with Desoto. :heh:

DeSoto ISD, under fire for questionable spending uncovered by the CBS 11 I-Team, is combating criticism by releasing its own docuseries.