The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
mo3 - yella beezy diss....he sends shots at trapboy too.

"in the city they talkin, they know what i did. i hit up that rapper, you made him famous, yeah he barely made it but will not again."

@BrothaZay @moufpiece @Geechiedan214 @DallasTxRep

I think mo3 can win this beef on a street level just off the fact that nikkas behind mo3 seem to genuinely fucc with him. Can't say the same for yella

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
whoa...mo3 - yella beezy diss....he sends shots at trapboy too.

"in the city they talkin, they know what i did. i hit up that rapper, you made him famous, yeah he barely made it but will not again."

The shyt fie I can't deny that but why u go and put that on wax knowing them folks watchin. Shid bout to get stupid out here cuz this was bold as fuk.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think mo3 can win this beef on a street level just off the fact that nikkas behind mo3 seem to genuinely fucc with him. Can't say the same for yella
noooo. yella is a meal ticket for a lot of nikkas in the city on right now. mo3 can't even go back to the nawf and a lot of his people that came up with him dont fukk with him anymore. he's been in houston for like a year.
The shyt fie I can't deny that but why u go and put that on wax knowing them folks watchin. Shid bout to get stupid out here cuz this was bold as fuk.
bedo already responded by putting his paperwork out there.

Last edited:

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
noooo. yella is a meal ticket for a lot of nikkas in the city on right now. mo3 can't even go back to the nawf and a lot of his people that came up with him dont fukk with him anymore. he's been in houston for like a year.

bedo already responded by putting his paperwork out there.

That ain't no proof to me where is the paperwork? You can't just key in on a sentence on a phone and then cut it short like that. That part not looking solid at all to me but he gotta have some A1 nikkas behind him. He been doin plenty shows outta state getting his money right now I guess he ready for war. We all know how this go turn out.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halls chiccen(the one in Oakcliff off Lancaster rd) is the best chiccen spot in the whole DFW

Jamaican Cook Shop(In mesquite off Military) is the best jamaican spot imo

Hard Life bbq(in south dallas) was the best bbq joint before they closed it down. Sunny south aint as good anymore but they still have bomb ass catfish and baked potatos

San Diego Taco Shop(in Pleasant Grove off Lake June and Jim Miller) has the best carne asada fries in the city, and the best burrito I've had in Dallas

Sweet Georgia Brown is what it is, good soul food, but becoming more hit and miss. D'ventures(in oakcliff off Lancaster rd) you can argue is better.

If you're looking for a place that does traditional american food in general, Tuckers in Mesquite(right behind town east Mall) does it the best. Anything from Pizza, to gyro, to enchildas, to catfish, to burgers, to breakfast food, fried okra, etcc they do it all, and its all good af.

Thibodeuax in Duncanville has a dope atmosphere but its pretty expensive for the quality of food. Might as well go to pappadeux

My favorite burger joint is Bells Burger, in Balch springs, off Lake june and peachtree. Cac owned but they know how to make a good burger

Best Burger(the name of the place) in Pleasant Grove off Buckner and Bruton has really good chili cheese fries and shyt like that. Their actual burgers are a little over cooked tho and they dont season them.

Speaking of Buckner, the best Louisiana Fried Chiccen is the one in the grove off great trinity way. :banderas:
Any recommendations for Italian, Chinese, or Mexican food spots?

Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
whoa...mo3 - yella beezy diss....he sends shots at trapboy too.

Bro I was half sleep listening to it last night now listening to it on repeat a few times. Yep ole boy I'll eat that cheese the way he putting himself in mix of some gangsta shid. Mane who da fuk does that .....this lil soccer ball head azz gotta be snorting powder. I would never tell on myself smh

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
What? :mjlol:

I've always gave my honest opinion of an 80's baby that was born and raised in Dallas.

No matter if it's good or bad. :yeshrug:

The 90's was a GOAT era in Dallas IMO.

Birth of the Dallas Native Black Middle Class.

Black Mayor Ron Kirk. :salute:

Before the flood of transplants and Mexicans. :hhh:

Before the overcrowdedness. :hhh:
Cowboys Golden Era. :banderas:

I just feel that the city lost it soul. :yeshrug:

But I never hated Dallas tho.
lost another one from that era. :mjcry:

Daps
Any recommendations for Italian, Chinese, or Mexican food spots?

Only Italian spot I've been to in DFW (that wasn't a pizza joint) is Ferrari's Italian Villa; but it was way out in Grapevine by that Gaylord Resort near DFW Airport. For Chinese? Depends....do you want authentic Chinese or Americanized Chinese?

American Chinese, you can find good spots anywhere really. Every neighborhood in DFW has a joint where you can get some shrimp fried rice and egg rolls that taste pretty good. For legit Chinese....the kind where everybody sitting in the restaurant is Chinese and they have to bring the English menu out......hit up Richardson or Plano. I'd recommend Jeng Chi restaurant. Sichuan (Szechuan) King is also pretty good and they've got good flavors.

Mexican.......again this also depends. Do you want Tex-Mex or Mex-Mex? For Tex-Mex, you gotta try that out yourself. It's the most divisive type of food in Dallas because everyone thinks their favorite spot is the best. Most people would say El Fenix is crap, but having been to all the different spots, it's one of my favorites. Gloria's is good but a little expensive; I don't like spending a lot of money on Tex-Mex. For Mex-Mex, probably gotta find where the Mexicans are tbh. There's a little spot by Park Lane in the Five Points area. Taqueria Cholula.