The Official Dallas,TX DFW Metroplex Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good luck trying to beat Roger Staubach daughter in the Preston Hollow area. :mjlol:

Staubach.jpg

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im at magnolia with my fiance, she a lightweight and already passed out.

I wanna go to Candy shak while she sleeping lol

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought you hate Dallas :dwillhuh:

What? :mjlol:

I've always gave my honest opinion of an 80's baby that was born and raised in Dallas.

No matter if it's good or bad. :yeshrug:

The 90's was a GOAT era in Dallas IMO.

Birth of the Dallas Native Black Middle Class.

Black Mayor Ron Kirk. :salute:

Before the flood of transplants and Mexicans. :hhh:

Before the overcrowdedness. :hhh:
Cowboys Golden Era. :banderas:

I just feel that the city lost it soul. :yeshrug:

But I never hated Dallas tho.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
What? :mjlol:

I've always gave my honest opinion of an 80's baby that was born and raised in Dallas.

No matter if it's good or bad. :yeshrug:

The 90's was a GOAT era in Dallas IMO.

Birth of the Dallas Native Black Middle Class.

Black Mayor Ron Kirk. :salute:

Before the flood of transplants and Mexicans. :hhh:

Before the overcrowdedness. :hhh:
Cowboys Golden Era. :banderas:

I just feel that the city lost it soul. :yeshrug:

But I never hated Dallas tho.

Oh well I was born in the 90s and I’m a transplant :mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Halls chiccen(the one in Oakcliff off Lancaster rd) is the best chiccen spot in the whole DFW

Jamaican Cook Shop(In mesquite off Military) is the best jamaican spot imo

Hard Life bbq(in south dallas) was the best bbq joint before they closed it down. Sunny south aint as good anymore but they still have bomb ass catfish and baked potatos

San Diego Taco Shop(in Pleasant Grove off Lake June and Jim Miller) has the best carne asada fries in the city, and the best burrito I've had in Dallas

Sweet Georgia Brown is what it is, good soul food, but becoming more hit and miss. D'ventures(in oakcliff off Lancaster rd) you can argue is better.

If you're looking for a place that does traditional american food in general, Tuckers in Mesquite(right behind town east Mall) does it the best. Anything from Pizza, to gyro, to enchildas, to catfish, to burgers, to breakfast food, fried okra, etcc they do it all, and its all good af.

Thibodeuax in Duncanville has a dope atmosphere but its pretty expensive for the quality of food. Might as well go to pappadeux

My favorite burger joint is Bells Burger, in Balch springs, off Lake june and peachtree. Cac owned but they know how to make a good burger

Best Burger(the name of the place) in Pleasant Grove off Buckner and Bruton has really good chili cheese fries and shyt like that. Their actual burgers are a little over cooked tho and they dont season them.

Speaking of Buckner, the best Louisiana Fried Chiccen is the one in the grove off great trinity way. :banderas:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
In town for the weekend and I need a shapeup right quick...
Any spots where i dont need an appointment or have to wait several hours on a Friday afternoon?

help brehs :sadcam:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Halls chiccen(the one in Oakcliff off Lancaster rd) is the best chiccen spot in the whole DFW

Jamaican Cook Shop(In mesquite off Military) is the best jamaican spot imo

Hard Life bbq(in south dallas) was the best bbq joint before they closed it down. Sunny south aint as good anymore but they still have bomb ass catfish and baked potatos

San Diego Taco Shop(in Pleasant Grove off Lake June and Jim Miller) has the best carne asada fries in the city, and the best burrito I've had in Dallas

Sweet Georgia Brown is what it is, good soul food, but becoming more hit and miss. D'ventures(in oakcliff off Lancaster rd) you can argue is better.

If you're looking for a place that does traditional american food in general, Tuckers in Mesquite(right behind town east Mall) does it the best. Anything from Pizza, to gyro, to enchildas, to catfish, to burgers, to breakfast food, fried okra, etcc they do it all, and its all good af.

Thibodeuax in Duncanville has a dope atmosphere but its pretty expensive for the quality of food. Might as well go to pappadeux

My favorite burger joint is Bells Burger, in Balch springs, off Lake june and peachtree. Cac owned but they know how to make a good burger

Best Burger(the name of the place) in Pleasant Grove off Buckner and Bruton has really good chili cheese fries and shyt like that. Their actual burgers are a little over cooked tho and they dont season them.

Speaking of Buckner, the best Louisiana Fried Chiccen is the one in the grove off great trinity way. :banderas:
lol all these spots are within like 2 miles of each other. you don't get out much besides east dallas.