Geechiedan214

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oak Cliff Tx Triple D as a whole
Cirque reopening tonight.

400 TO THE DANCE FLO :blessed:

@Geechiedan214 @Afrikanchurchboy

Really lol bet it's gone be trash. These brauds stay in their phones & taking selfies with they homeguls to post on the gram while the nikkas posted on the wall mugging each other til somebody get slid. But on the other hand it might take a month r two befo it get broke in again. I know u gone fuc with it tell me something good after u fall in dat bish.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Yall better get home and stay there. Tornado watch

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I heard the housing market has been cooling off. This might open things up for me to buy soon. Housing prices are pretty nasty, especially as you go north. I seen some straight dumps for like 300,000.
up north :mjpls: allen, plano, frisco,

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never seen so many Cowboy jerseys in my life. Y'all really out here acting like they won the super bowl :dead: some of these people reached DEEP in the closer and brought out the most :flabbynsick: jerseys I've ever seen.The arrogance is that damn skrong
full
I even saw a dude today with a fake ass cotton jersey. I don't know where he found that shyt. It didn't even have a number, there was a big ass "C" stiched on where the number would usually be :mindblown: the fukk is going on out here?!

Mixed spots, go to Deep Ellum or Uptown Dallas. Both of these area have good clubs, bars, and food. Both are Downtown areas. Hit up Level in Uptown Dallas.

Hotels, Omni, the W, Magnolia

I dont fukk wit strip clubs, so I dont know which ones are poppin.

Yeah... Go to UPtown if you wanna put UP with that bullshyt :francis:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
:salute: a Dallas legend.

Since becoming CEO of Southwest in 1982, Kelleher's colorful personality created a corporate culture which made Southwest employees well known for taking themselves lightly—often singing in-flight announcements to the tune of popular theme songs—but their jobs seriously. How different the company culture is can be seen in an arm-wrestling event in March 1992. Shortly after Southwest started using the "Just Plane Smart" motto, Stevens Aviation, who had been using "Plane Smart" for their motto, threatened a trademark lawsuit, which was resolved between Herb Kelleher and Stevens Aviation CEO Kurt Herwald in an arm-wrestling match, now known as "Malice in Dallas".[4][5] Southwest is consistently named among the top five Most Admired Corporations in America in Fortunemagazine's annual poll. Fortune has also called him perhaps the best CEO in America. Kelleher was inducted into the Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame in 2004.

:heh:

@*DalMem* @satam55