The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Nitro Tuggle

All Star
Daps
Before Trevon I think the last decent one was DLaw. And before him, I think it was Snake Lee.

One hot 2nd rounder every 10 year average :scusthov:

At least they stopped drafting the Bruce Carters and Jaylon Smiths of the world with entire missing lower extremities. Now we just need them to stop drafting Michigan scum.
And stoners and strap under the seat guy :martin:

Daps
I was told not to fukk around in the eagles thread but uh …. They looking sawft brehs :laff: sand all up in they lol vaginas HURTS AINT IT HAHAHAHAHA

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
This is what espn promotes. Constantly making a joke out of the Cowboys. One of their best players gets seriously injured and it’s all giggles from opposing teams fans and media. I hope this injury pulls the team and they go off .
I wanted to say this as well earlier. This is the energy that Stephen A gives you. He’s not the first to repeat that accident line on these shows. He doesn’t have to bring typical fandom into sports shows every time the Cowboys are discussed. He doesn’t do that for any other team but Dallas. But now he’s shocked that same energy was used albeit for an unfortunate situation.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wanted to say this as well earlier. This is the energy that Stephen A gives you. He’s not the first to repeat that accident line on these shows. He doesn’t have to bring typical fandom into sports shows every time the Cowboys are discussed. He doesn’t do that for any other team but Dallas. But now he’s shocked that same energy was used albeit for an unfortunate situation.
Whats weird Stephen dont even give his own team(steelers) that same energy like he do the cowboys. His steelers been garbage for the past 3-4 years and dont say shyt about them.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Whats weird Stephen dont even give his own team(steelers) that same energy like he do the cowboys. His steelers been garbage for the past 3-4 years and dont say shyt about them.

It's about ratings. The Steelers not us. We draw the ratings. I noticed something that's been happening for some time. What's with the Patriots fans trying to take "America's Team" from us. I heard that guy Wyldes on "First thing first" say it a minute ago. All the Pats fan I work with argue with me that they are now "America's Team".

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man he ain’t no Steelers fan. That man don’t know shyt about football. I doubt he could name 50% of the current steeler starters.

The Bart Scott shyt is jsut for attention. Nate Newton said it best. Cowboys fans need to ignore national media. It’s no need to listen to them for your cowboys news. Most of them aren’t familiar with the current team. They just use the team as a ratings grab. Yesterday after the Diggs injury news broke out, Richard Sherman stared preaching that next man up speech and said. This is just an opportunity for Anthony Brown to step up:heh:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's about ratings. The Steelers not us. We draw the ratings. I noticed something that's been happening for some time. What's with the Patriots fans trying to take "America's Team" from us. I heard that guy Wyldes on "First thing first" say it a minute ago. All the Pats fan I work with argue with me that they are now "America's Team".
Patriot fans still around lol?