The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don't think this is a huge blow like some of y'all are making it. :yeshrug:

Diggs was always either Boom or Bust. :yeshrug:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder do the cowboys activate Eric Scott jr or Nashon Wright?

Neither have dressed the first two games

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I just don't think this is a huge blow like some of y'all are making it. :yeshrug:

Diggs was always either Boom or Bust. :yeshrug:
Meh. He was playing outstanding so far this year. Except for down the stretch when he refused to hit people he was playing great last year.

When the Giants were looking to get Waller on a mismatch, they lined him up in front of Gilmore instead of Diggs. When the Jets was looking for a mismatch, they put Wilson in front of Gilmore. So far this year nobody really wanted to test him. I think he has cleaned up a lot of that I either get a pick or I give up a 40 yard pass stuff.

I don't think you can just plug and play man corners on the outside. Plus now if we move Bland outside who is covering in the slot? Lewis? This dude just came back from a career threatening foot injury and he just going to step on the field and start contributing to an elite defense? I don't see it.

We can still win without Diggs. But without Diggs this has gone from without a doubt the best defense in football to maybe still a great defense.