The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Man he ain’t no Steelers fan. That man don’t know shyt about football. I doubt he could name 50% of the current steeler starters.

The Bart Scott shyt is jsut for attention. Nate Newton said it best. Cowboys fans need to ignore national media. It’s no need to listen to them for your cowboys news. Most of them aren’t familiar with the current team. They just use the team as a ratings grab. Yesterday after the Diggs injury news broke out, Richard Sherman stared preaching that next man up speech and said. This is just an opportunity for Anthony Brown to step up:heh:
:picard:

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
I’m telling you, some of the media folks TRULY hate us. nikka like goofazz Bart Scott, just hate irrationally for no reason…

He wanna be a SAS clone so bad but he’s horrible at it. He was on them bum ass Jets teams, he only know a small modicum of success. That’s why it HURT these nikkas to acknowledge that we got a good team. But ima just sit back and enjoy, enjoy listening to them come up with new ways to downplay what we doing :yeshrug:

Daps
Micah about to bark on her ass next.

mqdefault.jpg

i hate joy taylor this much