The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We have sufficient defensive personnel for like 27-28 teams in the NFL. They seemed satisfied with that and are content burying their head in the sand about what that means come playoff time.
And we about to get ran on all day in the playoffs too. Odd they are willing to die on that hill.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
And we about to get ran on all day in the playoffs too. Odd they are willing to die on that hill.

Even drafting Demarvion Overshown is more of the same philosophy. I don't mind the backend, but the front 7 needed more of a shakeup this offseason. Guys like Armstrong/Golston haven't improved a lick in 3 years. Clark and Gallimore are pushovers. Osa and Bell are good players but don't address our fatal weakness. Did they think Mazi was going to fix everything? Idk wtf they are doing.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even drafting Demarvion Overshown is more of the same philosophy. I don't mind the backend, but the front 7 needed more of a shakeup this offseason. Guys like Armstrong/Golston haven't improved a lick in 3 years. Clark and Gallimore are pushovers. Osa and Bell are good players but don't address our fatal weakness. Did they think Mazi was going to fix everything? Idk wtf they are doing.
At this point the offense is going to have to make sure to score every damn time they get the ball. We get down by two scores its a wrap.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
At this point the offense is going to have to make sure to score every damn time they get the ball. We get down by two scores its a wrap.
I didn't like the offensive game plan either. They needed to stick with the run (which was working) and use a lot of underneath stuff with the TEs. They also didn't attack the seams. nikkas get weird on the road, shyt is frustrating.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Funny the difference in the sports shows this week and last week.

nikkas be GIDDY when we lose. They be chill and quiet as hell when we win.

Got flat out beat up yesterday. :yeshrug: Boys lined up and got punched in the face. Ish concerning man. DQ look REAL funny vs the run. I know Hankins was out but sheesh, it shouldn't look like that. Sunday gon be wild as hell if they don't fix stopping the run. Miami gon run all day

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His conditioning is very good

He's just a LB masquerading as a DE
He should be in a 3-4 defense

I would consider trading him 🤔

They would never get a true value for him in a trade if they tried.

Dumb & Dumber are having a salary cap distribution problem. Paying a good chunk of the cap to a QB that can only beat average to below average teams.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Micah wears out late every season because he's playing as an undersized DE

We need a better DT and another DE
Micha needs to play LB....
You could also argue that it’s because officials turn a blind eye and OL are allowed to double/triple team him and commit infractions with impunity

That would wear any player out. I’m with you and the rest of the fanbase that he does too much off the field. Twitter fingers and podcast hero. But on the field, the kind of stuff he has to deal with, it would take a physical and emotional toll on any elite athlete. It has to be so demoralizing to realize that officials don’t give a fukk that you’re being held or hands-to-the-face every drive, game after game.