The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They would never get a true value for him in a trade if they tried.

Dumb & Dumber are having a salary cap distribution problem. Paying a good chunk of the cap to a QB that can only beat average to below average teams.
Dak is still NFC championship or bust for me. Defense played like shyt yesterday, but the offense still could had played well.

Last edited:

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our best chance was the 2021 season

Remember when we beat the Skins despite Dak TOs and the defense just destroying QBs and stopping the run

Dak laid an egg in the playoffs tho
Now we're like the Packers with ARodg, getting to playoffs but not doing shyt

Perennial playoff and 10-12 a season win team but not good enuff

9ers remind me of the Jimmy Johnson Boyz squad

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I think with the line it comes down to a good oline coach. We played teams before that had 3 or 4 starters missing who inserted guys on game day and they gave us problems. But we do need to get bigger dline men also.

McCarthy needs to get these boys disciplined with these penalties. This the 2nd year since he's been head coach that we led the league in penalty yards. Last year we were #9. SMH

Reality is we led the league in penalties with Wade at one point as well as Garrett.

The issue isn’t McCarthy

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
LBers been infected by LVE’a mentality. Parson too.

“Every play ain’t yours to make”

And they sit by waiting on the play to come to them

I saw a run at Clark yesterday where he coulda used his arms to keep an extension on the blocker and make the tackle as the RB came by or elude the blocker too either side for a tackle/redirection. He dropped his whole shoulder into the block like he didn’t care about the RB and took himself out the play. We need better LBs man.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Dak is still NFC championship or bust for me. Defense played like shyt yesterday, but the offense still could had played well.
Same here. My position hasn’t changed since I made my comment before the Seattle game. Either shut us all up and get to at least an nfc title game or take a hike.