The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I've seen enough. This team just rolled over and neither McCarthy nor Quinn couldn't make adjustments on either side of the ball.:unimpressed:
I hate coaches that refuse to adjust. Get out your fukkin comfort zone. Jason Garrett showed me this in 2007 and I was done with him when he showed me he can’t adjust.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This team just sucked the air out of the entire fanbase in one abysmal half of play.

They could win the next three games by three scores a piece, dominate the NFC South winner in the Wildcard round like last year, and we still know what’s coming in the Divisional Round.

Only one respectable franchise plays in Arlington. And it sure as hell isn’t this clown organization.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This team just sucked the air out of the entire fanbase in one abysmal half of play.

They could win the next three games by three scores a piece, dominate the NFC South winner in the Wildcard round like last year, and we still know what’s coming in the Divisional Round.

Only one respectable franchise plays in Arlington. And it sure as hell isn’t this clown organization.
Nobody taking this team seriously

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I rebuke this poor energy out of here

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
WR 2 and 3 have been very inconsistent all season. We better be gunning for one in the draft.
We stopped every team until today from running the ball down our throat (:dame:) and getting over 100 yards rushing. Don't think this team came prepared to play. It's like they feed into the hype when they get a streak of good games and shyt the bed when it really counts. If pre snap motions is really this Ds Achilles then we have no chance against the kings of that next week. Dolphins average 8.1 yards off pre snap motions :snoop:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
When Mazi and Carl Davis was looking confused about who was suppose to be in the game and they both came out and then Mazi sprinted back on the field, I knew it was going to be a long day.

This game was so ass. Just undisciplined football. Lawrence, come on cuh - you too old, no excuse. Sam Williams, bone head ass play but he's tryna make a play in limited action - no excuse. Not calling a timeout at minimum, or just throwing the challenge flag when they went no huddle, inexcusable.

Those plays put the game out of reach early.

Not having a MLB worth a damn
Micah being loss vs. the run
I'm tired of Kearse
Dak just went out there and shyt the bed.

First order of business shoulda been establishing Ferguson. I understand Pollard a small back but he was having his way when he got touches - make me this there's a 1K clause in his tag or sum.

Top 5 ass whoppings I don sat through. Started building a gingerbread house with my kids with 7 minutes left - it's in the trash now

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
WR 2 and 3 have been very inconsistent all season. We better be gunning for one in the draft.
We stopped every team until today from running the ball down our throat (:dame:) and getting over 100 yards rushing. Don't think this team came prepared to play. It's like they feed into the hype when they get a streak of good games and shyt the bed when it really counts. If pre snap motions is really this Ds Achilles then we have no chance against the kings of that next week. Dolphins average 8.1 yards off pre snap motions :snoop:

We need defensive and offensive line help

Go into every draft looking to upgrade the lines

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
We’ve seen this same shyt the last few years. Everytime this regime goes up against a physical team, whether it’s defense or offense, they get their shyt pushed in.

When will this front office realize the weak link that is our small and soft ass front seven? Especially at middle linebacker, shyt makes no fukking sense. Why the hell are we watching the same shyt over and over again with no changes?:unimpressed:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
We need defensive and offensive line help

Go into every draft looking to upgrade the lines
I think with the line it comes down to a good oline coach. We played teams before that had 3 or 4 starters missing who inserted guys on game day and they gave us problems. But we do need to get bigger dline men also.

McCarthy needs to get these boys disciplined with these penalties. This the 2nd year since he's been head coach that we led the league in penalty yards. Last year we were #9. SMH

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I still would like to see how this game turns out if:

1. Dak hits Cooks on that go route on the 1st series.
2. Lawrence doesnt get the RTP call on Allen
3. McCarthy throws the challenge flag on the fumble
4. Sam Will just fukking blocks the punt instead of jumping into the kicker

If these things happen, do the Bills run it as often?

Cowboys win 31 - 21 as they get rhythm and confidence back...