The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I've seen enough. This team just rolled over and neither McCarthy nor Quinn couldn't make adjustments on either side of the ball.:unimpressed:

The first 2 drives set the tone.. Refs also killed Dallas momentum. And from that point on it was over. That's why i stopped watching in the first Quarter.

It's as if the whole thing was scripted. And you could see that a bunch of players simply didn't want to even be there.

This is kind of disturbing, because they ware going to have to go on the road to get to the Super Bowl.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The first 2 drives set the tone.. Refs also killed Dallas momentum. And from that point on it was over. That's why i stopped watching in the first Quarter.

It's as if the whole thing was scripted. And you could see that a bunch of players simply didn't want to even be there.

This is kind of disturbing, because they ware going to have to go on the road to get to the Super Bowl.

It is scripted. I already knew how the game was going to go during half. This is the exact same type of game that the Cowboys lose 90% of the time. They start off sloppy, refs take over with one sided penalties, etc. They want Josh Allen in the playoffs as well