The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Me personally, I live my life by not getting worked up by things not in my control. I'm going to enjoy the wins and talk my shyt and I'm going to hate the losses. The only other option would be to quit being a fan but that's not happening. I've had to deal with way worse at qb.
Im with you, just enjoy the season. Our team can be worse and we really could have a reason to be watching the games in a miserable state.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Resigning LVE was idiotic as fukk. We knew it when it happened. Dude is a bum when he's playing and injury prone as hell. Like why not try to upgrade the position. That's why I can't get too invested in this team. Jerry moves like a retard. Keeping Anthony Brown on the roster for 4 seasons too many. Trading Coop away for nothing, then signing Gallup for 5 years AFTER tearing his ACL. Giving Terrence Steele 86 million. Letting Zeke go without replacing him AFTER TP broke his leg. Then not making any moves before the trade deadline ("teams will have to call us"). Beating the Giants was fun to watch. Carolina will be as well...but I hope nobody in this thread thinks we're actually going to be playing some meaningful football anytime soon.
We like our guys

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Not many dudes in the league playing better at QB than Dak right now.

It is what it is. He has to do it in January. Mainly, he has to find a way to do it against the Niners. That's the kryptonite.
Dak will have yet another chance to shut us and his critics up starting in December. He will likely have another good game this week. But starting with Philly at home is where he needs to perform. I don’t care how bad Buffalo is playing right now or Miami performs against playoff contending teams, you have to make plays in those games en route through January.

Nobody should care what Dak does in October and November. It’s been 8 years. He’s at the point where only January matters.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Why is Trevon being twitter fingers while hes not even playing?

Does this nikka know we have to go to Buffalo in a few weeks :francis:

I hate how these players run to twitter and run they mouth. This is why i fw Ceedee. nikka not on social media like that. He just shows up and balls pause

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dak will have yet another chance to shut us and his critics up starting in December. He will likely have another good game this week. But starting with Philly at home is where he needs to perform. I don’t care how bad Buffalo is playing right now or Miami performs against playoff contending teams, you have to make plays in those games en route through January.

Nobody should care what Dak does in October and November. It’s been 8 years. He’s at the point where only January matters.
Ironically unlike Romo, Dak plays his best football in December. Its usually in November when he stocks up the loses.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
For you lurking Eagle fans

4LLsSEoLiJfth7269u_zVLnxTuWfhwlSIOIyG1wjXIhIJjisBk1A1GvzYSSgxMF3-_irak1V2gmv=s446-nd-v1