The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Great dominate blowout win against a scrub team. The problem is that they don't do a fraction of this against good teams. Seeing them sound all confident after the game is exactly why this team continues to fail. Make some of these same plays against legit teams and this team is SB bound.
If they can run this version of the offense the rest of the season we'll be in every game. When we played SF, we were running the watered down, basic, check down version of this offense. Once Ceedee and Dak said that shyt wasn't working, we've seen performances like this. We saw the offense click against Philly but we had top many boneheaded mistakes that cost us. Unleashing the Dowdle-Pollard rushing attack and Brandin Cooks as the new WR2 was new too.

What we need to focus on is our slot corner. We cannot continue to allow Lewis to be matched up on bigger receivers and TE's in the slot. I'd rather we see what Izzy can do.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Ceedee breaking a record while establishing his dominance and the appearance of the 2 headed run attack didn't move you at all?
I was the first one on here saying Ceedee is that guy back when Coop was still here so nothing hes doing right now is surprising me. Barring health, he will break all of Mikes single season records this year with ease.

And the rushing attack and the offense as a whole didnt move me because the Giants are clearly tanking and one of the worst teams we have ever played in the Dak era. Just one week ago, we couldnt pass block nor run block against a real team

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Honestly Dak carves up most teams...
Philly included.

San Francisco is the squad they gotta figure out and we saw how they made Sunshine look today down in Duval. One game at a time. Panthers up next.
I wouldn't say most teams....but bad teams mos def. Like everyone says....the team and Dak needs a signature W...statement game.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Last week and this week. Daks shown alot of improvement in timing his throws. Hopefully he keeps this up.
I may criticize him at times...but his timing and accuracy on his throws yesterday was on point. Hopefully he can keep it up.