The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
LVEs career may be done. That one season when him and Jaylon were balling out went by fast as shyt.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LVEs career may be done. That one season when him and Jaylon were balling out went by fast as shyt.

Losing CJ hurt us a lot on special teams. But LVE will truly not be missed. Our defense has improved with him not being on the field. But I wish him the best health wise. Neck injuries are no joke.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dak stans going on a victory lap on twitter because he stat-padded against one of the worst teams in the last decade :unimpressed:

Clarence Hill is still crying on twitter about Dak and how Josh Allen’s Int problems wont be talked about the way Dak’s were :unimpressed:

This nikka had the nerve to say “see it isnt easy throwing for 400 and 5tds against bad teams”

Enemy of the people @dtownreppin214

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dak stans going on a victory lap on twitter because he stat-padded against one of the worst teams in the last decade :unimpressed:

Clarence Hill is still crying on twitter about Dak and how Josh Allen’s Int problems wont be talked about the way Dak’s were :unimpressed:

This nikka had the nerve to say “see it isnt easy throwing for 400 and 5tds against bad teams”

Enemy of the people @dtownreppin214
victory lap? it's a victory marathon right now.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
We have almost a decade of evidence of Dak beating up on the division bottom feeders then turning into Chad Hutchinson against contenders. Why in 2023 do fans keep falling for the okey doke? Are they not interested in a bigger goal or has just all become a jousting match to defend Dak's honor? I don't like the state of our fanbase right now.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
I still got about half a stick left on my victory cigar. This should last me 2 weeks:blessed:

That was a light 4 hunnid and 5 from Dak. Imagine if he really ran it up and Stat padded like Ceedee by playing into the 4th:gladbron:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We have almost a decade of evidence of Dak beating up on the division bottom feeders then turning into Chad Hutchinson against contenders. Why in 2023 do fans keep falling for the okey doke? Are they not interested in a bigger goal or has just all become a jousting match to defend Dak's honor? I don't like the state of our fanbase right now.
This is exactly what it is.

QB2 in the league??? :mjlol:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

Not many dudes in the league playing better at QB than Dak right now.

It is what it is. He has to do it in January. Mainly, he has to find a way to do it against the Niners. That's the kryptonite.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
Me personally, I live my life by not getting worked up by things not in my control. I'm going to enjoy the wins and talk my shyt and I'm going to hate the losses. The only other option would be to quit being a fan but that's not happening. I've had to deal with way worse at qb.

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Resigning LVE was idiotic as fukk. We knew it when it happened. Dude is a bum when he's playing and injury prone as hell. Like why not try to upgrade the position. That's why I can't get too invested in this team. Jerry moves like a retard. Keeping Anthony Brown on the roster for 4 seasons too many. Trading Coop away for nothing, then signing Gallup for 5 years AFTER tearing his ACL. Giving Terrence Steele 86 million. Letting Zeke go without replacing him AFTER TP broke his leg. Then not making any moves before the trade deadline ("teams will have to call us"). Beating the Giants was fun to watch. Carolina will be as well...but I hope nobody in this thread thinks we're actually going to be playing some meaningful football anytime soon.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These sports journalists real live talmbout Dak should be in the MVP discussion for beating down on a team wearing the Giants’ carcass… :scust:

Damn near threw up when one of the commentators said that during the game. :hhh:

It was a masterpiece performance by Dak but start beating good teams or… :camby:
Lol I already knew what was goin be the outcome of this game…I was pleasantly surprised too see him being mobile. But disappointed they couldn’t get Pollard goin. I already knew Dak was goin have a big day passing against this team and their no name corners. the dude who intercepted Dak ended up getting benched in the first half :mjlol: