The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I dont think Philly is better than us. I didnt see that. Philly couldnt stop us, we got in our on way that is all. 49ers I can say is better than us.
Eagles are also better than the niners..remember we got em back for yall in the playoffs :myman:

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Anyone gonna mention how bad this draft class is yet?
I’ve been mentioning this class was cheeks.

Mazi doesn’t see the field enough for me to notice him and give me an opportunity to call him trash.

Hendershot has shown me more than Schoonmaker this season and I think Hendershot is on IR.

Overshown :francis:

And really you can stop the draft there

Fehoko
Vaughn - waste of a roster spot
And everybody else sucked too

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Mazi doesn’t see the field enough for me to notice him and give me an opportunity to call him trash.

Hendershot has shown me more than Schoonmaker this season and I think Hendershot is on IR.

Fehoko
Besides brady and charles woodson, most scUM players in the NFL are :flabbynsick: and :trash:

:yeshrug:

Negs my nikka @Regular_P

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we make the playoffs but it’s the normal possible WC win and divisional L. We in purgatory :francis:
Yeah unless we get Sf in the wildcard we’ll get to the divisional and then it’s time to plan that trip for Mexico :francis:

Becaue ain’t no way We’re surviving with Steele handing out sacks like it’s trick or treat. I’m almost certain if we subbed out Steele that game, we beat Philly. He gave up a sack at every crucial moment in the redzone

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I dont think Philly is better than us. I didnt see that. Philly couldnt stop us, we got in our on way that is all. 49ers I can say is better than us.

Eagles score with so much efficiency that you dudes still talking about Dak empty stats. The Eagles played terrible and still won. The game should of been a blow out.

Stop worry about the Eagles and worry about preparing for the wildcard on the road.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Fehoko
I feel for Overshown because if it fall downs , his name is an easy target for some flabby nicknames :mjcry: And the way our players come back from that type
Of injury , the odds are against him

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Eagles score with so much efficiency that you dudes still talking about Dak empty stats. The Eagles played terrible and still won. The game should of been a blow out.

Stop worry about the Eagles and worry about preparing for the wildcard on the road.
Where did I state i was worried about the eagles? Lol and even if I was, this is a cowboys thread. You lurking here reading our post lol.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak throwing it to Tolbert when Ferg was wide open
rewatching the game and that play specifically,, Dak had a good game(better than I expected) but there’s a huge issue with him. Not just this play but other others too where it’s clear that Dak is inexplicably predetermine his targets before the ball snap. He didn’t even move his head around in that pass to Tolbert. Or the one to schoonmaker.

It’s clear that possibly during the weak that the staff is telling him that they like uncertain matchups against certain player(in this case Bradbury) and too target them indiscriminately without thought in high stakes situations. That’s just unfortunate to think about.

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio
rewatching the game and that play specifically,, Dak had a good game(better than I expected) but there’s a huge issue with him. Not just this play but other others too where it’s clear that Dak is inexplicably predetermine his targets before the ball snap. He didn’t even move his head around in that pass to Tolbert. Or the one to schoonmaker.

It’s clear that possibly during the weak that the staff is telling him that they like uncertain matchups against certain player(in this case Bradbury) and too target them indiscriminately without thought in high stakes situations. That’s just unfortunate to think about.
I don't know if it was McCray or someone else but I agree when they said in those big moments you have to go to your star. He said Ceedee should have demanded the ball in the huddle. At the same time that should be the understanding across the board. Feed your #1s.