The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if it was McCray or someone else but I agree when they said in those big moments you have to go to your star. He said Ceedee should have demanded the ball in the huddle. At the same time that should be the understanding across the board. Feed your #1s.
They gave Ceedee a funky ass route on that that pass to Tolbert. He ended up double but the route he ran was like it was used to pull defenders away

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Who is he taking about?

He's honestly talking about everyone. The All-22 has been the best and worst thing to happen in fandom.
While there are wonderful content creators who really roll their sleeves up and provide great breakdowns that could possibly rival professionals and coaches, I do think that in this day and age of doing the most to stand out amongst the sea of content, some people use it to push agendas and biases for the clicks;
ie. ESPN, SA, Joy Taylor, Acho, etc.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Even PFT acknowledged we got gaffled...

If Schoon dropped it even after his knee is down its incomplete...

But since Schoon held and crossed the goaline....his knee being down is the determining factor.

Bullshyt. If you toe drag swag but lose the ball...incomplete...Same fukking thing.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's well established that the ball is spotted where you are marked down. The advent of challenges made this a thing. We all have known this and have watched NFL for 15+ years knowing this. It would be a seismic shift to all of a sudden say that the ball should be marked where you complete your fall. Players have been marked down and TDs have been wiped out for a forearm/wrist or shin/ankle grazing a blade for well over a decade now.

Yet, it feels like we got hosed. Other impartial football watchers seem to have this feeling as well.

We went forever understanding and expecting a catch to be completed through the landing/reach until the Calvin Johnson and Dez fukkery happened.
Feels like we're on the end of another "process" type of situation.
The worst part of it all is that there was an infraction on the play that caused said player to even be in this predicament to begin with. And it went uncalled.

Dallas Cowboys fukkery remains unmatched.

On to the next one :unimpressed: