The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I have no problem with Dak on that play

School just didn't get enuff depth
Dak predetermining his throws is no problem for you :mjtf:

I can see if hes throwing to Ceedee no matter what, but a known fukk up in Schoonmaker is the hill he chose to die on??

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I have no problem with Dak's read on that play. Because if he throws to Cooks, most likely the refs are calling a PICK PLAY on CeeDee who literally blocked the DBs. Also, the defender was bearing down on Dak. If he tries to spin and throw, most likely it's an INT, because he won't get enough on it, or incomplete.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak predetermining his throws is no problem for you :mjtf:

I can see if hes throwing to Ceedee no matter what, but a known fukk up in Schoonmaker is the hill he chose to die on??

He has terrible slew and slow feet and the blitz was on his ass

That was the best that Dak could do
He's no Joshua Dobbs now

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
there are plenty of better spots to rag on Dak :dame: than this one @BlueHeffner

the blitz gets there hella fast and his first read is to the left so right side of the field isnt really even in the view and cooks aint even really open when the throw is made

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Honestly, I don’t even feel mad about this game. It looked like a game we ALWAYS play.

It’s super weird to have opposing fans in this thread gloating about the win. Got a breh in here talking about us “complaining” in the team thread smh…do yall Cowboys brehs go into other cats threads and do the same?

That’s super weird and lame to me, but they Eagles fans, this the kinda goofy stuff they do. Get the win and still worried about what WE doing.

Dak played decent yesterday. This is his best form unfortunately, he’s not gonna get any better. Shameful that this FO only cares about trying to be the smartest in the room and not trying to build the best football team possible. Been this way since Jerry ran Jimmy outta town smh…

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly, I don’t even feel mad about this game. It looked like a game we ALWAYS play.

It’s super weird to have opposing fans in this thread gloating about the win. Got a breh in here talking about us “complaining” in the team thread smh…do yall Cowboys brehs go into other cats threads and do the same?

That’s super weird and lame to me, but they Eagles fans, this the kinda goofy stuff they do. Get the win and still worried about what WE doing.

Dak played decent yesterday. This is his best form unfortunately, he’s not gonna get any better. Shameful that this FO only cares about trying to be the smartest in the room and not trying to build the best football team possible. Been this way since Jerry ran Jimmy outta town smh…

Jerruh cheap and don't wanna pay a 1st rd QB

Jerruh has been bargain buying the past 20 years other than Coop and hopped off him asap

He got his 3 rings and don't give AF anymore. He's printing money

Only when the idiots stop going to his games, will he or his underlings care
Gotta hit his pockets