The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I had a HORRIBLE football weekend.

I’m more adamant than ever, if you resign this goofball at QB, this franchise will be doomed!

He ain’t it, hasnt ever been it, never will be it! Look at his throws. He’s a 4th round pick and he’s pressed up against his ceiling. I’ve been saying it for years. After that first 9ers loss in the playoffs, I KNEW it was NEVER gonna be better.

I’m loyal to both my squads, but they let me down so bad this weekend…

Eff Wak, eff McCarthy, Eff Quinn, Eff Jerry, all of em man. It all went to ish when Fred Beard retired early…whatever this is, this ain’t it man

Yeah.. def tough week for you bro.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Where the dak the Stanley’s at?
Typing up a

MftfgtcchyfchyfcutdcgyddhyffhyfffggggdsrgjjcxtyuujgffgggghuuyddchjuyffghhiuyffgghhuytfgghuuuyyyhhhgghhhhhZEKE1.1YPCfffgggggggggggggggggggghhytddgjuyfDEFENSELOSTTHEGAMEfffffffffffffvvbhhytffcvvgttgPICKSWEREONCEEDEENOTDAKfgggghgghhbbbjjjhbbnjjjjjjjjjkbvcffrrrtftggg

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I didn’t want to be that guy but driving into work I was thinking…

We really thought a dude who benefited from one of the best rushing attacks, was a better fit to go into the playoffs than Romo.

We’d seen a new Romo when the focal point was Murray. The Dez catch - then you upgrade the RB position but decide to roll the dice on a rookie who was driving the bus well. Our defense wasn’t good enough for that philosophy to even work and we really fucced off Romo’s legitimate chance by letting Dak roll out there

I’ll never forget a stat that said Dak was like 16-1 throwing the ball 25 times or less. We pay this clown 40million like he was the reason for the teams success and he’s been a hindrance since.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DFW brehs we have 4 major sports franchises in the Metroplex.

Three are ran like a normal sports franchise.

One is ran like a Mom & Pop store.

Three has been to the Semifinals in their respective leagues within the last 5 years.

One hasn't been to the Semifinals in over 25 years.

:heh: