The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

El Coupeacabra

Diamond Teeth Samurai
Daps
Reppin
214/254/512/210/281
Do you think c00nscott is sabotaging Ceedee brehs
If bro would just run through his routes instead of giving up every time he gets touched or the ball slightly less than perfect.

It confuses me when people ask why Dak locks on to Cooks or Ferguson…just watch Ceedee or Gallup on plays that aren’t designed for them: half ass effort, jog the route, barely turn your head without showing Dak your numbers

Dak regularly escapes pressure and has nowhere to go because Gallup and CD gave up on the play and left 5 DB’s to cover 2 or 3 routes

lightskin jermaine

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Antonio

Micah

high-get.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm watching this commanders game...and they getting smoked as usual...defense trash as usual...and then who do a randomly see getting manhandled...

Chase fukking Young :mjlol:

Wasn't the usual suspect bytchmade crybabies in this thread years ago talking about how bad the cowboys fukked up for letting Washington get Chase Young:mjlol:

Wasn't he going to dominate this division :mjlol:

Wasn't he going to have Dak running for his life the rest of his career :mjlol:

Wasn't it over for us cause even though we had 2 HOF on the line they were drafting Chase fukkING Young:mjlol:

I legit forgot this dude existed until he lucked his way into half a sack.

And he desperately needed it...he got 11 for his CAREER :mjlol:

Maybe we can throw 5 million at a former number 2 overall pick to replace Dorance Armstrong or Fowler Jr...

Nah...I'd rather have Dorance or Fowler than bum ass Chase fukking Young :mjlol:

Crying ass nikkas in here told me this dude would terrorize the cowboys for years...

Instead he turned justin from the 5 man to the 6th god :wow: