The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
BS man. Sick of these teams sending players to contenders for some bullshyt.
Whatever.

This game doesn't mean shyt. Make the playoffs, win some games and make a deep run.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Every team you cheer for are losers

You can't fukking win on any level

I can't wait til you powrgrid goes again and the racist fakkit in the wheelchair does nothing

Losers :heh:

Daps
Every team you cheer for are losers

You can't fukking win on any level

I can't wait til you powrgrid goes again and the racist fakkit in the wheelchair does nothing

Losers :heh:
Fumble another Super Bowl you fukkin do nothing Poosy ass white boy

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I see this game going 1 or 2 ways

Dak tries to silence the criticism and comes out and balls like he did against Tampa in week 1 of 2021 and we win handily

Or

We have a repeat of the Packers game last year where Dak and McCarthy rob us of a win with a lot of fukkery late in the game

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I see this game going 1 or 2 ways

Dak tries to silence the criticism and comes out and balls like he did against Tampa in week 1 of 2021 and we win handily

Or

We have a repeat of the Packers game last year where Dak and McCarthy rob us of a win with a lot of fukkery late in the game

The first is likely only for us to get hyped over this c00n again, and he lays an egg the following week.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I know we have a lot of infighting in this thread, but this is the most bytchmade shyt ever.

Buddying up with Jerry, throwing the ball around on the field with the cap on, saying he grew up a Cowboys fan.

I’m so glad KD went to GSW
He explained why he isn’t a fan anymore. It had to do with the kneeling situation when Jerry said if you kneel you won’t play for the cowboys