The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This team has done nothing to make me feel comfortable or expect success on Sunday.

Our DL got no pressure on Jimmy G or Purdy. Our offense couldn’t do a damn thing. We have the same defensive personnel and staff for the most part. And the same QB and “offensive minded” HC.

I would have liked to see confidence-instilling performance from our offense a couple times thus far. Especially since we’ve played 4 bad teams.

I’ve gotta see it to believe it. That Dak and this FMM-lead team are different this year. Ain’t seen shyt, yet.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This team has done nothing to make me feel comfortable or expect success on Sunday.

Our DL got no pressure on Jimmy G or Purdy. Our offense couldn’t do a damn thing. We have the same defensive personnel and staff for the most part. And the same QB and “offensive minded” HC.

I would have liked to see confidence-instilling performance from our offense a couple times thus far. Especially since we’ve played 4 bad teams.

I’ve gotta see it to believe it. That Dak and this FMM-lead team are different this year. Ain’t seen shyt, yet.
Zeke was the feature back in those losses. The second game we were equal until pollard got injured. There’s no Zeke this game to hold us back.

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Wholeheartedly agree with this….

Dak plays mistake free ball….no reason we don’t give Purdy his first L…
We also don't have to worry about Diggs whiffing on an open field tackle giving the 49ers a 30 yard gain and then not catching a pick that falls in his lap like a punt :leon:

We do have to worry about Trent Williams turning Micah updside down until all the loose change fall out his pocket for a 3rd time though :unimpressed:

Dorance and Lawrence going to have to carry the dline on Sunday.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Look at this fakkit

“Stop being so mean to Dak :mjcry:

It's 4 0 clock in the morning and you thinking about what another man told you on the internet? Looks like you the one with dikk on your mind. :scust:

For someone who claims they don't like Dak Prescott you literally NEVER shut the fukk up talking about him.

Honestly for ever 100 words you type how many times do you type the word Dak?:dead:

Are you legit following every single thread on this website? Cause any time Dak name shows up ANYWHERE on here you dap or quote it :dead:.

I have spent 2 whole years hating on Zeke and I don't have half as many post about him as you have about Dak in one month :mjlol:

Now Dak is sabotaging Ceedee :mjlol:

Is that why you up at 4am? Tossing and turning thinking about Dak Prescott :mjlol:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It's 4 0 clock in the morning and you thinking about what another man told you on the internet? Looks like you the one with dikk on your mind. :scust:

For someone who claims they don't like Dak Prescott you literally NEVER shut the fukk up talking about him.

Honestly for ever 100 words you type how many times do you type the word Dak?:dead:

Are you legit following every single thread on this website? Cause any time Dak name shows up ANYWHERE on here you dap or quote it :dead:.

I have spent 2 whole years hating on Zeke and I don't have half as many post about him as you have about Dak in one month :mjlol:

Now Dak is sabotaging Ceedee :mjlol:

Is that why you up at 4am? Tossing and turning thinking about Dak Prescott :mjlol:
Look at this nikka :mjlol:

A thesis, all in the name of Dak dikkriding :mjlol:

You do nothing but come in here and either dikk ride Dak, dap fish, or make some corny ass joke about Zeke, the defense, Mccarthy etc :scusthov:

San Antonio, or wherever the fukk u from is a long way from Harlem :dame: