The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Dak stans (minus my nikka @lightskin jermaine ) are shameless

“What QB can carry a team :mjcry:

“Ok name me a better option than Dak :mjcry:

Nobody is saying this dude has to take absolute bums and carry them to victory against the best teams in the league.

What we are saying is, nikkas is tired of everytime there are injuries or any other type of adversity, this nikka folding.

“13 penalties :damn:

“3 starters out on the OL :damn:

“The defense gave up points :damn:

We just saw CJ Stroud (a rookie) lead the lowly Texans to win over a playoff team from last yr (Jags), missing 4 starters on the OL. 4!

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yall nikkas really been in here talking about Dak Prescott for a whole week :dahell:

Yall thought a coach who got ran out of his former job because of a trash vanilla offense that didn't score enough points was going to become the offensive coordinator after years of not calling plays, then not have any starters play in the preseason in his offense , was just going to have the offense humming in 3 weeks and score touchdowns every single time huh :dahell:

I'mma pray for yall brehs :mjlol:

Actually I'm not where the ignore button at I'm not going to watch @BlueHeffner have a nervous breakdown every week the cowboys lose or don't score a touchdown in the redzone. :mjlol:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas really been in here talking about Dak Prescott for a whole week :dahell:

Yall thought a coach who got ran out of his former job because of a trash vanilla offense that didn't score enough points was going to become the offensive coordinator after years of not calling plays, then not have any starters play in the preseason in his offense , was just going to have the offense humming in 3 weeks and score touchdowns every single time huh :dahell:

I'mma pray for yall brehs :mjlol:

Actually I'm not where the ignore button at I'm not going to watch @BlueHeffner have a nervous breakdown every week the cowboys lose or don't score a touchdown in the redzone. :mjlol:

So Dak deserves to be on his 3rd coach?

What's the common denominator here?🤔

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
It's kind of funny how Stephen A Smith and much of the media is so anti Dak nowadays. Many of us knew exactly what he was years ago but now the media wants to say he's holding the team back. What took them so long? If they didn't figure it out in 2017, they should have in 2018. He was absolutely lost and clueless before they traded for Amari Cooper.

What's worse is those same pundits was campaigning for us to give Dak that big contract when Jerry was hesitant to do so. The media tried to low key frame it as 'cism on why.