The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Its why i predicted 10 wins this year. We not playing the scrub ass afc south and nfc north this year
Its not the lost that even making me feel that way. Its how the team is handling it and making it seem like it was not a big deal. You cant consider yourself the best team when you admit to not taking an opponent seriously. You suppose to approach every opponent like they are the best. Plus the team got massive holes as well that clearly have not been addressed.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Plus we are using Kearse and Bell as linebackers too which is good for coverage but terrible for our run defense.

Playing mostly man coverage hurts us too. Quinn gotta adjust
the problem with our defense is nobody can get off their block pass the second level. You have to want to be disruptive. These guys run and fet stuck on blocks Like mouse traps. In The nfl you have to play like you’re bigger than you are. I hate to sue the word but the cowboys don’t play that brand of physicality like the eagles and 49ers. They’re a finesse defense. You have to want to be physically imposing. The only ppl I see like on our defense is dono and Micah. And then sometimes Kearse and DLaw. Yeah our defense can pick on weak links, jags, scrubs in the trenches but they be polite against those above average trenches, which are mainly jsut the contenders who we run into in January

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This favors us cause if Zeke knows how to do one thing it’s run into a defender and fall down.

I’ve been a big LVE supporter over the years but last year was enough to say Parson deserves better at MLB and upgrade the position.

Players get to talkin bout dude and speaks to the kind of player he is. Clearly Jerry wants LVE on Cowboys Live after his career is done but he’s been lookin done 2 seasons now
That doesn’t happen early in the season for Zeke. That’s happens after week 7

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LVE has been the new Jeff Heath for some time now.

Beyond trash/washed but Looks The Part and coaches love him so he sticks around.

LVE has been a liability in the run game for years. Might as well bring Jaylon Smith back if we’re still trotting this guy out.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
@dtownreppin214

It's frustrating when the other team in Arlington have a better leader at QB than the Cowboys. :unimpressed:

On vacation and didn’t watch a second of football this past weekend. Not at all surprised with the performance and outcome.

Not going to pay attention this weekend, either. Doesn’t matter anyways.

Week 5 is really the entire season to me.
I don’t think on this earth irritates me more now than the weekly pr quotes from Dak. If there is one thing I have stopped watching for good, it’s his media sessions. When Brady retired and Rodgers went to the Jets, it was on a platter for him to takeover this conference. Instead he is letting two qbs fresh out of college lap him. It is disgusting when sit back and think about it.

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
I’ve been saying LVE is one of the worst defenders in the league for a while now, that white privilege is crazy he should NEVER be a starting mlb in the nfl

Dude is ultra charming soft, can barely shed a block, and takes horrible pursuit angles. I haven’t seen dude tackle a player head on this year ONCE:pacspit:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
It's kind of funny how Stephen A Smith and much of the media is so anti Dak nowadays. Many of us knew exactly what he was years ago but now the media wants to say he's holding the team back. What took them so long? If they didn't figure it out in 2017, they should have in 2018. He was absolutely lost and clueless before they traded for Amari Cooper.