The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ownership is starting to come around on Dakota Rayne…

He’s pressing against his ceiling. For a 4th rd pick he’s outkicked his coverage:yeshrug: we’ll see. He’s done, honestly, dikk in this league in 7 years

And make no mistakes, Coach Mac knew about getting Trey Lance

His playbook is made for him

Boyz not resigning Dak and taking one for team with the 1 yr cap torture next season

Nothing against Dak
He just didn't have the upside

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@duckbutta
@lightskin jermaine

Why is the Dallas Cowboys YouTube channel putting up an interview of the 3rd string quarterback after week 3? :ohhh:

Is this normal? :jbhmm:

Pay attention to what he says in the first 2/3 mins....

What I've been saying about Dak for years

Footwork....footwork is a QB best friend
It's why Brady played for over 20 years

Rhythm....bounce....swagger....light on your feet

I joked during the game that Dak runs like a Cac....look at it....he runs like a preppy Cac from Southern Pine Prep football school

Brady joked when Dak was doing that hip thrust that Dak was violent with them.... because Dak doesn't have the rhythm. He never fixed his footwork

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LVE gotta take a hike. The games not in him anymore since that neck injury. He's just a liability now.

How is this dude even a player in the NFL. :mindblown:

The crazy thing is the video is what he has been doing for the past 3 seasons.

This is White Privilege at this point.

And no one in the Dallas Sports Media is putting a spotlight on LVE. :mjpls:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago

LVE needs to be bushed at the end of the season

It’s exactly what I thought was the main problem. The linebackers were the weak unit going into the season for this defense but it was confirmed this past Sunday. LVE been needed to been bushed. Zero reason he should still be in Dallas.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
How is this dude even a player in the NFL. :mindblown:

The crazy thing is the video is what he has been doing for the past 3 seasons.

This is White Privilege at this point.

And no one in the Dallas Sports Media is putting a spotlight on LVE. :mjpls:

They did with Jaylon tho…

Both these guys look imposing, but be pulling up last minute or whiffing…then they jump on the pile like they did something.

Same players, different race…smh

Buddy ain’t been good since the neck injury. I seen buddy from LSU (Clark I believe) he had a neck injury but he be balling

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
It’s exactly what I thought was the main problem. The linebackers were the weak unit going into the season for this defense but it was confirmed this past Sunday. LVE been needed to been bushed. Zero reason he should still be in Dallas.
Facts. Plus we are using Kearse and Bell as linebackers too which is good for coverage but terrible for our run defense.

Playing mostly man coverage hurts us too. Quinn gotta adjust

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Losing Overshown hurt us but I expected Damone to make some strides by week 3. LVE was signed on a 1 year/1mil...and that is after he tested the market and found no suitors.

Best believe Zeke knows how soft LVE is and will be going for his neck literally....same with Rhamondre.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Losing Overshown hurt us but I expected Damone to make some strides by week 3. LVE was signed on a 1 year/1mil...and that is after he tested the market and found no suitors.

Best believe Zeke knows how soft LVE is and will be going for his neck literally....same with Rhamondre.
This favors us cause if Zeke knows how to do one thing it’s run into a defender and fall down.

I’ve been a big LVE supporter over the years but last year was enough to say Parson deserves better at MLB and upgrade the position.

Players get to talkin bout dude and speaks to the kind of player he is. Clearly Jerry wants LVE on Cowboys Live after his career is done but he’s been lookin done 2 seasons now

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
LVE is that old school throwback line backer. Line backers these days need to have speed and that’s something he don’t have. Again coming out of college it was known dude was just a coverage line backer.