The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Check dude post history, every post is about dak. Dude definetly fukked his bytch or some shyt. Literally obsessed.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

Check dude post history, every post is about dak. Dude definetly fukked his bytch or some shyt. Literally obsessed.
Look at this fakkit trying to gatekeep at the crack of dawn :laff:

Youre literally the only a$$hole on here defending Daks play

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I was a Wak defender but if you don't improve and are still the same player when it comes to flaws. He is a hell of a leader. I'm not gonna say he's trash because we've seen him succeed.

This team is the most fukkery filled team I flow and I'm a Sacramento Kings fan.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Look at this fakkit trying to gatekeep at the crack of dawn :laff:

Youre literally the only a$$hole on here defending Daks play
The fact that you take this loss as a stain on dak means you don't know jack shyt about football or just a scorned ex. The reality is the team was down 28-16 with 5 minutes left in the 4th. That wasn't on dak. Dak wasn't responsible for allowing the cardinals to run all over the them.

Edit: Dak through 3 games

This pathetic ass nikka woke up and immediately started bytvhing about dak. Get a life my guy.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that your dumbass doesnt even realize that this is ALSO an indictment on Dak is the reason why none of us take u serious
Yea the guy that lead us to top 5 offenses the last 3 years cant put up points...sale that shyt to someone else. Youre emotional and lack logic. Its a fact that dak has lead top offenses in scoring/yards for consecutive years. the fact you can watch yesterday's game and just ignore the fact that the defense gave up 28 is indictment on your petty bias. Dak didn't make a mistake until the game was already over. In fact, on the final drive he was carving up the defense only for Mccarthy to result to weak play calls. The cowboys rz offense was elite when km was calling plays...but yea let's just blame dak

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Loud pack took me out after the game.

Dak be on some shyt.

There was a play, Ceedee in the slot, Gallup outside. Ceedee takes the LB and safety. Gallup beats the 1 on 1, streaking- Dak delivers a rope to the FB for a first.

That was just one of the TDS he missed to Gallup. The other, Ceedee woulda scored too smh

Dak looks uncomfortable out there. I don’t know if it’s cause he’s scared to move the pocket or can’t go through progressions with intermediate routes fast enough based on what the defense is giving. His decision making and timing is ass.

The defense was carved up on the ground in the first half and got better in the second. That’s the only positive from Sunday.

Bus driving was about 5/10 but when needed to make a play, 2/10. Also, the defense got away from “earning the right to rush” and just felt like they could do whatever cause it’s Dobbs. I hope these nikkas feel like shyt until New England

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Loud pack took me out after the game.

Dak be on some shyt.

There was a play, Ceedee in the slot, Gallup outside. Ceedee takes the LB and safety. Gallup beats the 1 on 1, streaking- Dak delivers a rope to the FB for a first.

That was just one of the TDS he missed to Gallup. The other, Ceedee woulda scored too smh

Dak looks uncomfortable out there. I don’t know if it’s cause he’s scared to move the pocket or can’t go through progressions based on what the defense is giving him but his decision making and timing is ass.

The defense was carved up on the ground in the first half and got better in the second. That’s the only positive to takeaway.

LVE needs to be gone, Kearse was out there like he didn’t feel like tackling. Cowboys forgot they got to “earn the right to rush” and just said fucc it cause it was Dobbs

Last edited: