The Official Dallas Cowboys 2023 Season Thread

Should Dak remain starter in 2024 if he doesnt win at least 2 playoff games?

• Total voters

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
AYOOO :dame:

cam%27ron-pause.gif
lol peak Coli :dead:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Again we have one of the best teams on paper in the league. I hate that sometimes our biggest question mark is how will our quarterback play. No major injuries (knock on wood) I see us in NFC CG this year with that said. Dak has too many weapons to fumble this:mjcry:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Again we have one of the best teams on paper in the league. I hate that sometimes our biggest question mark is how will our quarterback play. No major injuries (knock on wood) I see us in NFC CG this year with that said. Dak has too many weapons to fumble this:mjcry:
Bless your heart breh! :mjcry:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eagles' roster looks pretty formidable. Also the 49ers and Giants too.
The NFC East will be the best division in football again this year and will be a fukking war.

As far as our chances? I don't know man, I'm so apathetic this year... didn't even get the Sunday Ticket for the first time in 15+ years.