The Official Countdown until Seth Rollins is the WWE Champion...

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Most of the IWC has a hard on for Dean, but totally ignores Seth and sh_t on him because his an "Indy Darling" when Dean is the same thing.

I've read most of the boards and Dean seems to impress everybody, but Seth is the best in the ring AND he's improved on the mic.

What trash boards are you reading where they dislike indie wrestlers in the 'E? The IWC lives and dies for those guys.

Stick to The Coli. :ufdup:

He could be champ some day but let's not rush it like how last fall everyone was wanting Reigns to main event WM and win the belt. :whoa:

I will never get this logic tbh. And all the brash 'Reigns should've won the Rumble' comments. Do people even think? Even this rumored HHH vs Reigns SS match has me worried. I'm praying it's just dirtsheets sheetin'

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
What trash boards are you reading where they dislike indie wrestlers in the 'E? The IWC lives and dies for those guys.

Stick to The Coli. :ufdup:

I will never get this logic tbh. And all the brash 'Reigns should've won the Rumble' comments. Do people even think? Even this rumored HHH vs Reigns SS match has me worried. I'm praying it's just dirtsheets sheetin'

Even The Coli sh_ttin' on indy darlings and sh_tting on Seth in favor of Dean and Dean has yet to impress me in the ring. Seth keeps the momentum going.

Even somebody on here said, "Ya'll need to stop getting impressed by these indy dudes." :dwillhuh:

People don't know if it if wasn't for these indy promotions, a lot of these guys wouldn't get put on in the first place.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_n54u2dBYhf1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

:banderas:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Or he could just slip on the ledge and die :sadcam:

Dudes crazy