The Official Countdown until Seth Rollins is the WWE Champion...

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
He can tease it and then stop and get booed

The thing is, he was a heel for essentially his entire WWE career sans the last few months. Dude wasn't really doing anything different except for the taunting.

I also think Rollins will make a more effective heel than Ambrose just because I think the IWC fanboys will cheer Ambrose no matter what. Rollins doesn't have that aura about him, so he should succeed at getting booed.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
The thing is, he was a heel for essentially his entire WWE career sans the last few months. Dude wasn't really doing anything different except for the taunting.

I also think Rollins will make a more effective heel than Ambrose just because I think the IWC fanboys will cheer Ambrose no matter what. Rollins doesn't have that aura about him, so he should succeed at getting booed.

I have to disagree. Rollins is an ROH guy. He's getting love from the IWC no matter what.

Ambrose was a quirky heel in FCW (as opposed to more 'sinister' in his indie days) which there was a certain charm to. Then he bloodied up Regal and he became extremely unlikeable. I feel like Dean can draw loads of heat from everyone if they just let him be a bit more brutal and not a cool heel.

LurkNowitzki

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lurk City
Even The Coli sh_ttin' on indy darlings and sh_tting on Seth in favor of Dean and Dean has yet to impress me in the ring. Seth keeps the momentum going.

Even somebody on here said, "Ya'll need to stop getting impressed by these indy dudes." :dwillhuh:

People don't know if it if wasn't for these indy promotions, a lot of these guys wouldn't get put on in the first place.
Real talk, they shouldn't even be considered "Indy" guys once they make it. Yeah shyt can go left and you may end up back there, but once you're in the E, you've made it. You stop being Indy once VKM is signing them checks.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Even The Coli sh_ttin' on indy darlings and sh_tting on Seth in favor of Dean and Dean has yet to impress me in the ring. Seth keeps the momentum going.

Even somebody on here said, "Ya'll need to stop getting impressed by these indy dudes." :dwillhuh:

People don't know if it if wasn't for these indy promotions, a lot of these guys wouldn't get put on in the first place.

indy wrasslin saved wrasslin, period.

dragon, aj, daniels is why people still actually watch wrasslin.
nobody would have watched wrasslin from the boom if not for indy wrasslin.

art barr