The Official Countdown until Seth Rollins is the WWE Champion...

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
My nikka Rollins gives no fukks....
RceNWPR.gif

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Not really that impressive considering that's 500+ lbs of guys catching him :yeshrug:

My nikka Rollins gives no fukks....
RceNWPR.gif

If that's not impressive, I want to see what is.

:wow: @ The fans providing better camera angles and camera work than the guys in the truck

No one even caught him. He legitimately took those dudes out :laugh:

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Definitely not. Since the Elimination Chamber when Seth stepped it up, Dean quickly dropped to most people's #3 spot out of the Shield guys. I don't understand why people freak out about Reigns getting so much attention when Rollins consistently delivers AND gets praised for it all the time as well. (Deservedly so).

Most of the IWC has a hard on for Dean, but totally ignores Seth and sh_t on him because his an "Indy Darling" when Dean is the same thing.

I've read most of the boards and Dean seems to impress everybody, but Seth is the best in the ring AND he's improved on the mic.

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
All the people who wanted him injured sound stupid as f_ck right now. Why would you want him to be out for an injury, that would stop The Shield's momentum. He put his body on the line already, you want him to kill himself to make it more "impressive" for you?

:what:

Last edited:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
He could be champ some day but let's not rush it like how last fall everyone was wanting Reigns to main event WM and win the belt. :whoa: