The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props to both of you. I bought NVAX because of these posts. It was at $11.97. It's now at $215.00.

I bought 33 shares then. It was around $90 this summer and I thought about buying more but I didn't. I wish I had!

My $400 investment has turned into $7,000.00!

Thats nice

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
What is the new stock that we are looking at
I want to start talking about more than Cormedix and biotech in this thread cause I love the community we have here and I've been making some killer plays outside of biotech I wish I shared with y'all.

But my next big plays are Vuzix $Vuzi they make AR headsets and glasses that are basically like a phone on your face. They are like the Tesla of smart glasses because they are so far ahead of the competition. I bought shares at $4 and bought $4 and $5 options last year. I think it still has way more room to run this year because of the medical applications, sales and partnerships and a pending short squeeze because the entire float is shorted. They also have a partnership with Verizon with new products to be launched.

Another one I've been holding as long as Cormedix and believe in just as much is Neptune wellness $Nept. The share price has been abysmal for the last year to say the least but I think 2021 is where they turn it around. Neptune wellness is a cannabis extraction company who recently transitioned into a consumer packaged goods company. In 2020 they started selling hand sanitizer, and covid related products. They also recently started selling CBD oils, capsules and Hashish in Canada in December. They have partnerships with IFF,Unilever, Kraft Heinz, Clorox, Lonza Nestle, Canopy growth, Tilray and many more. When we start seeing positive earnings reports I think the share price will increase over time.

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Truist analyst Joon Lee raised the firm's price target on CorMedix to $35 from $20 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. :wow: The analyst states that the opportunity around its Defencath catheter lock solution in hemodialysis may be larger than previously modeled. Lee adds that the potential cost savings of up to $1.2B in just hemodialysis, along with further savings in oncology and total parenteral nutrition down the road, could be a "strong motivator" for the CMS to include Defencath under TDAPA coverage with favorable pricing.

Read more at:
CorMedix price target raised to $35 from $20 at Truist CRMD - The Fly

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Truist analyst Joon Lee raised the firm's price target on CorMedix to $35 from $20 and keeps a Buy rating on the shares. :wow: The analyst states that the opportunity around its Defencath catheter lock solution in hemodialysis may be larger than previously modeled. Lee adds that the potential cost savings of up to $1.2B in just hemodialysis, along with further savings in oncology and total parenteral nutrition down the road, could be a "strong motivator" for the CMS to include Defencath under TDAPA coverage with favorable pricing.

Read more at:

I'm still holding...:wow:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho

Read more at:

Thank you again brother.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

3zxpl2.png

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Been holding CRMD since before they split. Since Feb 2019. Never did increase my shares but I have 105 of them at ($9.50).

Finally turned positive!

Last edited:

Tug life

Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
Been holding CRMD since before they split. Since Feb 2019. Never did increase my shares but I have 105 of them at ($9.50).

Finally turned positive!
That's diamond hands either way because you held through the March dip that went to around $2.15 and got it back positive, that takes serious guts

I learned so much by investing in CRMD as far as due diligence and holding through shakeout and crashes. Now I'm up 130% with the biggest dollar gain I ever seen and I'm still holding until at least approval which is this month