The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Big drop premarket for AMRN due to the generic form of Vascepa getting approval

What are you thinking. Been pretty successful the last couple months with quick flips tryna keep on rolling

up about a g so far. Woulda killed it but my dumb ass traded some acb stock

broller

Veteran
Daps
What are you thinking. Been pretty successful the last couple months with quick flips tryna keep on rolling

up about a g so far. Woulda killed it but my dumb ass traded some acb stock

I think you should hold. People panic sold but then it recovered well

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
huge news Gappelberg comments, “Due to the fact that 100% of conferences have gone virtual, our newly acquired Virtual Events software platform InfernoAR is experiencing a major increase in demand from across the globe for its services. We just started marketing our InfernoAR platform and in just 30 days we are quoting over 20 events ranging in price from $25,000-$250,000 per event. We expect many of these quotes to turn into new and valuable business relationships to be announced in the coming weeks with some deals being multi-year engagements. He continues, “Personally, I believe the current stock price still does not yet reflect NexTech’s strong market leadership position and growth potential for our new InfernoAR platform, Aritize360 app, ARitize app, 3D/AR ad network and WebAR business in 2020 and beyond, which is why I continue to invest personal funds in company shares".

**from ymb, no link**

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Last edited:

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
AMRN got me restless. they need to quit fukking with it. i'm down like 11k on it and like 3k on CRMD. considering liquidating like 50% to move on to other things. tired of holding it.