The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
That last hour for NEXCF was wild lol

Just woke up and I'm shocked to see it finished green.

Minus the shorts the message board was extremely positive most of the day. Ppl were making calls and emailing different companies to verify they had deals with Nextech.

Something they covered in the video yesterday was a lot of small companies basically rent CFO's for 1, or 2 days per week cuz they can't afford to pay one a full salary.

(Nextech did the same till recently, but growth rate made them hire a full time CFO)

Our CEO called the mining company and the CEO explained that the Hidenbrug group talked to the CFO, who said, I have no clue about us having a deal with Nextech.

(The Mining CO. confirmed something I touched on yesterday about deals being signed l, but the technology not being in place yet. The shorts sold that as a negative. But if Nextech is hitting all time revenue highs 3 months in a row and many of these deals they announced recently are not even bringing in revenue yet, that's HUGE!!!)

I assume it's still gonna be a uphill battle, but closing green today was a good sign.

Cant lie, shyt had me today I debated buying more in the 80's and debated selling it all when it hit a dollar today.

They also had the super stock conf. today, but I missed it. It took a few days before they posted it last time. I'll drop that link when I find it.

GL2A

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
NEW YORK and TORONTO, Feb. 12, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NexTech AR Solutions (NexTech) (OTCQB: NEXCF) (CSE: NTAR) (FSE: N29), the leader in augmented reality for e-commerce and AR learning applications, has received a new order from Walther Arms, most famous as the manufacturer of James Bond's Walther PPK. Walther has been a NexTech customer since April 2019 and has had multiple expansion contracts in 2019 with the company. Walther has now signed a new 2020 expansion contract for three more AR experiences

NexTech Receives New 2020 Contract from Walther Arms Inc., Manufacturer of James Bond’s PPK

Good response to the short attack so far. Still not sure how this all will end up.

Not sure if I mentioned this before, but the AR Tech is def. on the Walther website. I actually used it before.

PPQ M2 | 4" Tungsten – www.waltherarms.com

^^^^ U can play with the tech here. Its a much better exp. on the phone tho.

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dont have a position in nexcf , the risk is crazy, but it could return to $2 fast :damn:

decisions decisions

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
How come NEXCF doesn't show up on robinhood?

Apologies if this is a stupid question, I'm new in these stock streets :myman:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
***From YMB***

Trying to do the math (Walther) and why scalability matters:

NexTech charges 50$ month to month for each product SKU or 480$ annually (rounded numbers).

In the field of inventory management, a stock keeping unit is a distinct type of item for sale, such as a product or service.

In the case of Walther, each gun (to my understanding) equals one product SKU.

NexTech further captures 100$ per product SKU to make a 3D/AR model out of the Gun.

Walter currently carries 76 firearms on their site, 16 (as of yesterday) which can be viewed in 3D/AR.

What this means in TCV: (16 * 480) + (16 * 100) = 9’280$.

Peanuts right? But what if Walter extends 3D/AR viewing for all its models? That would add : (60 * 480) + (60 * 100) = 34’800.

All together this could result in annual recurring revenue of 36’480.

Still peanuts, right, but it doesn’t stop there.

Walter experienced extremely positive results and as a result has agreed to cover the cost for their top 25 dealers to adopt Nextech AR solution. Note: Walter has a base of 5000 global dealers and retailer network.

Let’s assume these 25 dealers only adopt AR to Walter’s top 3 selling pistols: 25 * 3 * 480 = 36’000 $.

It really is all about scalability. Let’s make this 100 dealers and 10 pistols; 100 * 10 * 480: 480’000 $ (annually).

And despite all the short-selling, bashing report, Law-firms etcetera, Walther yesterday signed up for three further services.

Nextech closed a lot of deals and added many new clients last year. I dislike the comparison with Tesla and 20$ price target, but as long as revenue increases month over month towards 20 million for 2020, I intend to stay in for the long-run

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You still think it will become fruitful / profitable in the future?
That company that exposed them is legit

Im just lettin yall know how I plan to trade it for bounces if and when it does fall

You can look at the support and resistance lines on a chart and see why it bounced at .90

OrdaineD

Pro
Daps
Damn..... so their fraudulent. Well hopefully it will bounce enough for me to get at least what I put in. Bought it at 2.25 ‍♂️

Thanks for the response.

That company that exposed them is legit

Im just lettin yall know how I plan to trade it for bounces if and when it does fall

You can look at the support and resistance lines on a chart and see why it bounced at .90