The Official CORMEDIX (CRMD)thread (run up to FDA approval has begun )

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
interesting. this might change my approach to this. my average is 1.95 so was going to sell first thing when the market open and take whatever profit i can since i assume this is going to take a big dip. might just hold and lower my average. i should've set a stop loss sooner:snoop:
I was at work when all this went down and didn't have a chance to look at my phone until it was halted. I think that was good I didn't see it cause I probably would have sold out of panic.

Now I'm just going to buy below my average of $1.92 and if it doesn't go that low I'll open another position in Robinhood for it. It really sucks cause I was up 55% with what would have been my largest gains of the year, but I believe this was a blessing in disguise cause now the news will be even better and I get to accumulate more shares

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
The Acasti debacle was one of the craziest things I will probably ever see in the stock market. A massive sell off of epic proportions in 2 minutes, to a big gain almost just as fast. @KING WILL posts on the matter summed it up perfectly. Someone must have known the results would be delayed, thus being a sell off on that news after a huge run up for that reason. So they took profits and tried to buy all the shares back at a lower price causing the halt. Stop losses were all ate up and pure out capitulation happened. It really sucks because shares were basically stolen.

George Haywood is one of the largest investors in Acasti and is one of the best biotech investors out there. According to the guy from stocktwits I qouted yesterday "BigJules" Haywood urged the company to push back data to January and include secondary endpoints. George Haywood's friend and great investor in his own right, Chen Lin has a newsletter called "what is Chen buying, what is Chen selling" and according to Big Jules Chen mentioned that.

I asked Jules did Chen say if he brought more or sold and this was his response.
he is holding free shares into the results and may buy more after the results are known and the financing gets done
so that tells me that it wasn't delayed because of bad news and the data hasn't been leaked

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Wider label than the FDA. "Elevated" Trigs* and only 1 risk factor.

EU is expected to give the same.

Last edited:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Wider label than the FDA. "Elevated" Trigs* and only 1 risk factor.

EU is expected to give the same.

Forgot to add..

Patents in Canada runs thru 2039. Might be the same or longer for EU.

And it possible AMRN's Patent could be extended another 3 years in the US.

That adds multiple billions of value in the US alone if that happens.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
$3.5M in a milestone payment

Word is via CC the Judge will allow information from the REDUCE-IT study to be used.

Apparently the Generic company was hoping for a loophole they found in the JELIS study.

Posters on ST is saying this is a HUGE win for AMRN.